Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tentacool & Tentacruel! (019)

I don't think there was a connection.

This is one of my all time favorite episodes.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

it has been a while since i saw this episode isn't this the one with the tank firing at the giant tentacruel i can remember seeing something about that.

Nastina made me laugh, did she really think that the Tentcruel was going to let her build that hotel without a fight?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Nastina made me laugh, did she really think that the Tentcruel was going to let her build that hotel without a fight?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This is an epic episode. Horsea was so helpless and innocent. It was cute ^_^ Giant Tentacruel was awesome.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Oh wow, i Loved this episode...i never knew Pokemon could have this kind of episode ^_^ i almost cried when Misty asked Tentacruel to stop...so brave..
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode was great because Misty was able to catch Horsea and tried to tell Tentacruel to stop with the disaster because it wasn't their fault that its territory was disturbed. Nastina was put blame as a result of that.

Nastina was very evil in this ep. And it was brave of horsea and Misty to say it to a big Tentacruel XD. Never tought that pokemons can be that big XD

The women was realy funny!

Horsea so cute! Tenta cruel-cool were well used.

Another one of my favorite episodes because of Water Pokemon xD Tentacruel was pure awesome & I thought it was an interesting add-in that it controlled Meowth as a puppet. Horsea was so cute & I'm so glad that Misty got it even though it's been sitting at the Cerulean Gym for like 500 episodes. Anyways, one of my favorite parts of the episode is where they're like: "Send all the Tentacool back to the sea!" But the Tentacruel pwned them all. Also, I was touched by Misty's speech that convinced Tentacruel to go back. Definitely a great episode.

I give this episode a:
    9.4/10
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

Strange episode.

Tentacruel was so big, i think it was a giant pokemon.

And Misty was so brave, great.

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Tentacruel was so big, i think it was a giant pokemon.
    No, it was a mini-sized Pokemon that just looked big (sarcasm). It was either a giant by birth of by mutation. Maybe they mentioned it in the episode but I missed it.

Anyway cool to see Misty rescue that Horsea even though those nasty Tentacool beat it up, it was strong enough to swim to safety. I loved how it took place near the sea and that made it cool for me at least.

I didn't like that those Tentacool invaded though, it was a little too violent with all the buildings falling and whatnot. 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    No, it was a mini-sized Pokemon that just looked big (sarcasm). It was either a giant by birth of by mutation. Maybe they mentioned it in the episode but I missed it.

Anyway cool to see Misty rescue that Horsea even though those nasty Tentacool beat it up, it was strong enough to swim to safety. I loved how it took place near the sea and that made it cool for me at least.

I didn't like that those Tentacool invaded though, it was a little too violent with all the buildings falling and whatnot. 8/10
    It was nice to see Misty get a Horsea. Also, it was cool to see all of the gang's pokemon work together to save the day! It was weird to see a Zubat carry another pokemon, but oh well.

This episode wasn't too bad, I remember when I first watched it I don't think I had seen a Tentacruel in the anime before or something but I thought Tentacruel were actually that huge (I must have missed the quote Brock said when he stated they don't become that tall). That is defiantly not a Pokemon you want to see thrashing around in your town. It must have taken ages to rebuild that town (I wonder if anyone was so angry they attacked Tentacruel and it came back and destroyed it completely, there's no Horsea or Misty to save the day)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode freaked me out. It was attack of the mutant jellyfish. That old lady(think her name was Nastina) was kind of funny using all of those machine guns and rocket launchers, yet it did nothing to the giant tentacruel.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

That lady is scary. Seriously.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/29krqle.jpg[/IMG]
    SS FC: 3095 0579 5401. Black FC: 2795 1247 0008 X FC: 4270 1776 0283

please click them?
    My shinys:

I liked this episode. It was very cool seeing Misty catch Horsea, the way she caught and posed was very amusing. That crazy lady is wacko! Man that giant Tentacreul was huge!

68/100

This episode was a little disturbing...that Nastina always creeped me out, especially by the fact that she had all those servants wearing nothing but skimpy little speedos. O__o
    And the part where Tentacruel was using Meowth as a puppet always disturbed me. I found it a little scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    This episode was a little disturbing...that Nastina always creeped me out, especially by the fact that she had all those servants wearing nothing but skimpy little speedos. O__o
    It's creepy because one of them looks a lot like Falkner. :U

I feel bad for the Tentacruel. It never reverted back to normal size, so it can never live a normal Tentacruel life. :c

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    It's creepy because one of them looks a lot like Falkner. :U
    Oh my god it actually does sort of look like him! Hmmm.....!
    I think one of them sort of looks like Bugsy too, the hair's similar...

And does anyone else think that the ones with long hair look like girls? O__o

This episode was cool. That Tentacruel was huge! Cool Misty caught a new Pokemon which was Horsea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    This episode was cool. That Tentacruel was huge! Cool Misty caught a new Pokemon which was Horsea.
    You can't exactly call Horsea "new", but whatever. I liked the episode, but that old lady is scary. o_o

Dude the collosal tentacruel was casually wrecking buildings with its tentacles
    Team X:

I thought this episode was funny up until the point where Meowth had his mind taken over. It's not that I like Meowth but I just felt that it kind of got boring after that point. It's probably because we had to learn a lesson instead of getting to see the Tentacool and Tentacruel getting defeated in battle. I guess it would've seemed impossible if they did beat it though considering that it was just destroying buildings effortlessly.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I like how Misty's Horsey made that picture in the water! Cool!
    I also think that old lady is creepy! >_<

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast