Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ghost At Maiden's Peak (020)

There was a great story behind this episode. Gastly trying to keep her ghost remembered and stuff. I love when James falls in love for a change.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Great episode, Venustoise looked funny and Brack and James
    where aweseome XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I like this episode, it was a bit of a shock when Gastly could actually speak like Meowth, i thought that it was the only one.

I felt sorry for the maiden, but it's nice that Gastly stayed to keep her memory alive.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Well this episode is good and funny. The weird thing was discover that one ghost pok&#233;mon exist and isn't the only.

Gastly was great and he can talk like Meowth and has many powers like make a mangoose(Why not a zangoose?) appear and is weird because isn't a pok&#233;mon, make appear a Venasaur and Blastoise and make them a Venastoise. Another weird thing was Misty when she show all her anti-vampire things and see her with the kimono(she looks better with her hair as she has in this episode.

From this episode Gastly is one of my favorite pok&#233;mon and I use it in Gold.

It was kinda scary to know that the girl was a Gastly. But it was cool that Gastly could talk^^

The old woman was the best disguise, getting people to by her ghost repelling stickers.

How gullable can you get?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This episode gets a 10/10 for me! I love it when James first sees the ghost maiden - "HUH! SWEEEET!"

MY favorite part was venustoise and how gastly could manipulate objects like that. Ghost/Psychic pokemon are way to overpowered in the anime.

Look at sabrina's battle
    By me

The only problem I have with this episode is that Gastly "forfeited" so easily. It was owning everybody, yet once the sun came up, it was like, "I hate the sun! Bye!" And then it left. Other than that, I liked this episode...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Episode was exellent! I really liked talking Ghastly, it was really cool and whole story about that Girl...
    Combination of Blastoise and Venusaur was funny...

This was a creepy episode, but not as creepy as the Sabrina episodes. Misty bringing out those items infront of Gastly were a bit random, but true to get rid of ghosts or whatever. The Hammer made me chuckle a bit. XD

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Exclamation CHI flat iron

When I was younger, I thought that the Gastly was saving "Always Gastly" when it finally revealed its true nature. Only recently have I realized that the Gastly was trying to say "Awfully ghastly".

Anyway, this was a fantastic episode in action, creepiness, humor, and culture. We got to see how the Pokemon world worked; the shrine, the festival, etc. I really liked that aspect as a kid, and I still like it today. This was probably one of the best Kanto episodes. It rocks.
    Nurse Joy: We hope to see you again! (Translation: We hope you get the crap beaten out of you so that you require medical treatment again!) Not so nice in a different light, is it?

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

I just watched this episode again because I haven't seen it in years! I remember when I was so scared of this episode. lol. But now, I loved watching it again. Venostoise cracked me up haha.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

I remember this episode. I think it's one of the more magical episodes even though it involves ghost. (The next three episodes that I thought are magical are Abra and the psychic pokemon, tower of terror and Haunter vrs Kadabra)

I thought it was cool to see another talking Pokemon other than meowth. And I had a deep thought of the story of the maiden of the peak and the ghost itself.

I thought this episode was a bit weird, that Brock and James were both possessed...

One of my favorite episodes ever. I still get a good laugh from it every time that I see it, especially the part where Misty hold up that cross, garlic, a stick, and a hammer. Truly awesome. 9.5/10

Super good, though the Japanese version is a lot better (they used Pokemon Tower audio!). I like the story in this episode since it's so different than what we're used to. I mean, a Ghost that takes the form of whatever it wants is just awesome. I have to admit though, that legend of the maiden was really sad since her true love never returned. I liked the end the most since it was so traditionally Japanese. 10/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th November 2010 at 2:25 AM.

Great episode. i loved how Gastly did a combination of Blastiose and Venasour, it was funny.

and Brock was very strange, James also.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I could have sworn I made a post in this thread..

One of my favorite episodes of all time. It was a bit creepy (There's three episodes that feel creepy. This one, Sabrina's episodes and Ghoul Daze because of that child Ghost). Pity they didn't have them come back here in the BF, I wonder if the ghost ever moved on or still there at Maiden's Peak.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I remember the maiden's rock but for some reason I keep mixing this one up with the time Ash and Pikachu freakin die and play around with some ghost pokemon.
    Last edited by Kaiser Phoenix; 1st May 2010 at 9:08 AM.
    Pokemon Pals: An original live action parody video series starring adult versions of Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie, James, Gary and others. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NathanielPaullHits

That show is funny when brock and james fell in love with a ghost LOL

I had this episode on VHS and I watched it countless times and loved it. All of Ghastly's antics were funny and the story was kinda creepy but very good. Great episode.

The story of the maiden was so beautifully romantic and sad. I felt vey sorry for her but her spirit seems to be at ease. Also I'm glad that Ash and Misty danced together at the festival, it was cute.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

This is one of my all time favorites I loved it so much ever time it was on TV I got pizza from Pizza Hut good times! I had this ep on VSH but I sold it a long time a go but youtube was invented so thats how I watch the new and old ones or I go to megavideo! I think this episoed has one of the best story line ever and I watch it every year at this time cuz for me this ep never gets old even
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

Your image made your sig too tall, so it has been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast