Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye, Butterfree (021)

This was a beautiful episode, sad and sweet. Great episode.
    Watching the whole series all over again!
    Last episode seen:
    Episode 23: The Tower of Terror

'Freaky episode'

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    Butterfree has made his last flight. Anyway, the ending was a real tear jerker. I usually don't cry about TV shows but this got me close. It would have been great to have Ash and all his Pokemon give a salute to Butterfree to show him off.
    yes it was sad

I cried again seeing this it's sad to see Butterfree go, I thin he made an excellent addition to Ashes team and would've loved to see more of him. I got a laugh out of the Gang using a modified version of the TR motto, that was fun to see along with TR freaking out as Pikachu zapped them. It's to bad the production staff forgot about Butterfree completely since it would've been nice to see how Butterfree is doing and maybe join up with Ash again. Well now Ash is down to 5 Pokemon on his team.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I find it funny that Ash had Butterfree for a few months and releasing it was a lot more emotional than when Misty released Togepi and she had it for about six years

I really miss Butterfree. I wish Ash would at least see it again one more time.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

This episode will always have a special spot with my favorite episodes of all time the first let go episode and I loved the Pink Butterfree different and pretty :-P

0748-3409-7460

doesn't butterfree come back later i hoped he would and i liked the pink butterfree so much i swapped a lvl 100 shiny giratina for a yellow caterpi and am training it to a butterfree (it is lvl 9 metapod right now)
    .5 fc:0903 4327 3650 (diamond)
    fc: 5413 7094 0841 (platinum)
    favourite pokemon:

this was a very sad episode, i give it a 9/10^^

lot of people think butterfree is dead? That is imposible becuse pokemon don't die in anime so I think ash is still alive with all the little caterpies and just imagen ash wakes up with all the caterpies are on top of him and you see his butterfree and the pink butterfree above him that will cool
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

I want Butterfree back! ;O;

Guys, Butterfree isn't dead. A misinterpretation caused the suggestion that Butterfree died. Trust me guys, if they can't show people getting slapped in the face, they certainly won't include the death of a Pokemon in the show.

Anyway.

I. loved. this. episode! The chemistry between Ash's Butterfree and the pink Buterfree was great ^^ I'm glad our yellow-scarved butterfly was able to win the affections of its heart's desire. I cried when they left, I admit it. C'mon, so did a lot of other people. Though I felt the music for its departure wasn't too appropriate... (ie: the original Pokemon theme song).

New opening song "Together" shows Butterfree and its mate, so like many others, I'm hoping this means we'll finally get to see it again ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This episode made me cry!
    i was like 8 or 7 at the time
    but regardless
    Looking for many battles trying to become better
    Pearl FC: 3523-0838-4720 name Mitch;
    Platnum FC: 5327 7749 8950

your challenges are accepted
    Brawl FC: 0001 4890 9350
    Team Neo-Knight ready to rescue

Vist Shadow Tepi 8's page

I made this myself
    *Claimed the Black Knight
    Claimed Chimchar

No now Buterfree is gone!Ash's releases most of his flying types!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    Guys, Butterfree isn't dead. A misinterpretation caused the suggestion that Butterfree died. Trust me guys, if they can't show people getting slapped in the face, they certainly won't include the death of a Pokemon in the show.

Anyway.

I. loved. this. episode! The chemistry between Ash's Butterfree and the pink Buterfree was great ^^ I'm glad our yellow-scarved butterfly was able to win the affections of its heart's desire. I cried when they left, I admit it. C'mon, so did a lot of other people. Though I felt the music for its departure wasn't too appropriate... (ie: the original Pokemon theme song).

New opening song "Together" shows Butterfree and its mate, so like many others, I'm hoping this means we'll finally get to see it again ^_^
    thats why butterfree went away...they couldnt show a dead butterfree on screen!!
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

I miss butterfree : (
    I can remember being really upset when it left
    This episode was great even if it was sad
    HeartGold

This one really upset me, because Ash had become really close to Butterfree because of it being the 1st pokemon he caught, and then he had to make the decision of whether or not to let it go, and he didn't know if he would ever see it again.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This episode made me sad. After seeing the bond that Ash and Butterfree had being the first pokemon he caught, and all of a sudden having Butterfree leave. But Ash did the right thing letting Butterfree follow it's dream to go off with the Pink Butterfree.

I also loved the Yellow scarf on Butterfree.

Always when I see this episode, I start to cry a litle bit. It's a beautiful episode, one of the best ever made. I still hope that Butterfree come back for a while, but I don't think so. But don't let this bother you, Butterfree! You're the one and only!
    Quilava, Ash, May, Jun & Buizel 4 Life!

This was one of the few Pokemon episodes that made me cry (I was in 1st grade, I think), and I loved that Pink Butterfree. However, Ash's Butterfree was better, and I had grown to like it very much. I thought it was kind of silly how Ash ad traded it on the S.S.Anne and then fought to get it back (Can't blame him, Butterfree kicks Raticate's ***) and then he releases it, but it was for love, so it was okay.

such a sad episode!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRagnarokY3K View Post
    my favorite episode.
    It's good you have favourite episode I'm not in definesse, but I just want to say I don't like those types of episodes...
    Male wants female and she kicks him, then male crys. I hate those types of man. Male slaming female and female crys would be more fun...

The only reason I hate Ash's Butterfree is because he's not a man...

Um, milenadrg, you do realize that post was made two years before you joined the forums, right?

This episode made me sad. One of the only ones to make me cry, but then again, I was young.

I always loved Butterfree, as a Caterpie, a Metapod, an as a Butterfree. He had a lot of spirit. Plus, he was the first Pokemon Ash ever caught. He even went back and traded Raticate back for Butterfree.

I wish that Butterfree, along with Pidgeot and Primeape, would have reappeared in the BF. I remember I used to think the Pink Butterfree was shiny... lol.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Looks like I'm the only one who was bored...
    Last edited by milenadrg; 25th November 2008 at 5:32 PM.

I was glad Buterfree is happy, but sad we saw tears from Ash. :,(

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast