Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Abra & The Psychic Showdown (022)

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    I don't think that's a good thing since she made the other leaders seem bland by comparison. Her doll having psychic powers was even more of a wtf moment...
    Well I kind of figured that the doll had powers cuz Sabrina was channeling her own powers through the doll. ^^;

Sabrina's doll was creepy as heck and I was enthralled by how cold-hearted Sabrina was. At least her dad saved Ash's friends and gave him advice. 7.5/10

My favorite moment was when Sabrina's assistant bent the spoon with his mind and how Ash did it with his strength. I felt bad when Ash lost to Kadabra.

When I was a kid, Natsume and her talking doll freaked me out. It was good that Satoshi and his friends had finally arrived in Yamabuki City, but the Rocket-dan's stunt wasted too much time that could've been better spent focusing on Satoshi's Gym battle with Natsume. Yungerer was very powerful, though.

Another cool episode. It was one of the first times I ever seen Teleport. I thought they were turned into nothing back when I first seen this episode. I knew about the shrinking thing, though. However, the little girl did look creepy in the first scene her eyes are shown.

I loved this episode. Best of Kanto. You never see a Gym Leader toy with Ash like this anymore. Sabrina's Kadabra utterly dominated Pikachu. It was cool how the show was still more fantasized as it compared to now how they have to battle like mystic forces and the whole psychic power thing. Ash, Brock, and Misty turned into the size of dolls and stuck in the doll house.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    Sabrina's Kadabra utterly dominated Pikachu.
    I partially blame Ash for not having trained Pikachu well enough. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    I partially blame Ash for not having trained Pikachu well enough. :x
    Satoshi wasn't completely at fault for Pikachu's loss, though. Granted, he may've seemed slightly overconfident when facing Natsume's sleeping Casey, but her Yungerer was really advanced. He would've lost no matter what Pokemon he used.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345