Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Abra & The Psychic Showdown (022)

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    I don't think that's a good thing since she made the other leaders seem bland by comparison. Her doll having psychic powers was even more of a wtf moment...
    Well I kind of figured that the doll had powers cuz Sabrina was channeling her own powers through the doll. ^^;

Sabrina's doll was creepy as heck and I was enthralled by how cold-hearted Sabrina was. At least her dad saved Ash's friends and gave him advice. 7.5/10

My favorite moment was when Sabrina's assistant bent the spoon with his mind and how Ash did it with his strength. I felt bad when Ash lost to Kadabra.

When I was a kid, Natsume and her talking doll freaked me out. It was good that Satoshi and his friends had finally arrived in Yamabuki City, but the Rocket-dan's stunt wasted too much time that could've been better spent focusing on Satoshi's Gym battle with Natsume. Yungerer was very powerful, though.

Another cool episode. It was one of the first times I ever seen Teleport. I thought they were turned into nothing back when I first seen this episode. I knew about the shrinking thing, though. However, the little girl did look creepy in the first scene her eyes are shown.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345