Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Tower of Terror! (023)

Default The Tower of Terror! (023)

The Tower of Terror!

Ash & Co. are now In Lavender Town, Searching for a Ghost Pokemon in order to use it to beat Sabrina's evil Psychic Pokémon, Ash & Pikachu accidently get severely hurt by an accident and their spirits are taken by a Gastly, Haunter & Gengar. Can Ash get back to his body and get a Ghost Pokémon?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I'm planning to watch this episode this Halloween, it just puts you in the right mood. It has some great laughs in it, especially when it comes to the ghosts. Even Jessie running around with her hair on fire is pretty funny. I'm going to see what other episodes I could watch to put me in a creepy mood.

meggirl63 Guest

Yeah, this should be a Halloween episode of Pokemon!

Mistystar89 Guest

^You guys got that right! ^_^ I liked this episode. It was sad when the others thought that Ash died. Even Misty was crying. I liked the part when Ash lifted Misty and she thought it was a ghost. I thought this episode was sweet.

Haunter was hidlarious in this episode. i like the Sabrina arc alot and the fact that we see some decent charceter devople ment in the three ghosts.

meggirl63 Guest

I liked the part where the three ghosts were watching a comedy on a tv. It was hilarious!

I miss Haunter! But I wasn't too keen on this episode. It went through so much controversy because of the name. Why?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

A decent episode. The merry-go-round part was funny, and Ash and Pikachu's 'deaths' were somewhat sad. I'm surprised no one noticed the PokéShipping hint in here. Misty blushes when she sees Ash return, which might lead to something(note: I am NOT a PokéShipper). An interesting way to introduce the Kanto Ghosts.

Overall rating:
    7.6 out of 10!!
    Probably the worst of the Sabrina arc, but it really wasn't that bad. It had some funny moments, IMO, but that's not enough.

SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Did anyone realize that when Pikachu shocked Brock in the beginning of this episode, he has no eye sockets?

Still, a funny episode. When Ash didn't get Haunter and Gengar's humor, please, bring back Kanto or something like it.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

meggirl63 Guest

I also liked the part where Misty rang a gong to wake up Ash from sleeping in his sleeping bag! Totally rich!

Ah, the debut of Haunter. To this day he is still one of my favorite pokémon. He was just so funny.XD This whole episode was pretty funny, and the concept of Satoshi and Pikachu being dead was certainly different. The pokéshipping hint that got thrown in was pretty nice too.XP Truly another classic episode.
    ~

Damn, I wanted him to use Gengar!

Although quite obviously being a Pokémon trainer for 3 months, it was pretty clear that he wouldn't have been able to control it, I mean he was barely able to control Haunter never mind the Gengar!

I didn't like the way the ghost pokémon were portrayed in this episode, I want them to be scary and ruthless, you know like all ghosts are ment to be, not horribly cheesy things that behave like clowns lol.

I have not seen this episode, and I'm not happy about it. Atleast I've read about it. It sounded intresting.

vulpix Guest

the only reason i like this episode cause Ash and Misty held hand cause they were going threw the thick fog,that was sooo cute!!

I heard this ep had it's title changed after 9/11, is this true?
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

No, they just stopped showing it. Good thing I have it on VHS.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Raiden Guest

This episode just seems special to me for some reason. It's cool, and I liked the idea of the playful ghost Pokemon that made Ash into a ghost. A similar idea has been repeated in episodes, it seems *ahem*Take This House And Shuppet*ahem*. It was a good filler (I consider it a filler as they could have easily made Ash beat Sabrina with Pikachu). They still show it in the UK on Toonami, and they show it ever couple of weeks, though I haven't seen the full ep in ages. *sigh*

Kazaana Guest

This, like the rest of the Sabrina saga, is one of my favorite episodes.

There was a lot of humor in this episode, which is a big plus for me. Then there's the fact that Ash and Pikachu were both turned into ghosts for a short time, which is even better.

Humor+weird=awesome, in my mind. =)

The 3 Kanto Ghosts where funny and i thought this epi was kool. Haunter deciding to go with ash was kool and at the start where ash and misty where holding hands was sweet

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

This is still one of my favorite episodes ever. Haunter ditching Ash twice was golden. I also liked Sabrina's little backstory too.

This episode was pretty good. The introduction to the Kanto ghost trio was nice to see. Ash and Pikachu's death was a nice twist for a change to. Makes you wonder how Haunter put Ash and Pikachu back into their bodies, hmm...
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

This is a great episode to watch around halloween. I have it on tape and i watch it every halloween. Overall a good episode and I loved how ash and pikachu died not to be mean to people who love them it was just a nice change. Alot better then the AG episodes.

This was a cool episode, Charmander even got a cameo. I noticed that Ash says 'Electric Attack" instead of Thunderbolt or Thundershock. I've also heard him in other episodes say things like "Bolt" Attack.
    Sliver Version Typhlosion Revamp done by Shelldude1

TC Created by BLAZEQUAZA

A Good episode.

I am quite fond of this Episode. It may have been the first I had ever seen.

I thought it was cool that Ash died. I liked the Ghosts as well. The items in their play area were quite desirable.

Overall, a pleasant episode.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast