Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Tower of Terror! (023)

loved this episode
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

being a pokeshipping fan, i have to bring up a special note for me. when i first saw this episode in early October or late september of 98, it established my beliefs that Ash and Misty had a thing for eachother, thus making me the first pokeshipping the world...or the United States had seen. if youve seen this episode, you'll know why i became a believer

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love this ep. it is soooooooooo cute! Not the ghosts ASH and MISTY! Pokeshipping RULES!

This episode was great. One of my favorites without a doubt. I felt really sorry for the ghosts, though, all they wanted was someone to play with! Ahh, the memories...

I liked it when misty cried when she thought ash was dead..... haha
    ;[

what happened.

Pssh, forget Ash and Misty. Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar were awesome! And funny! I loved how Gengar and Haunter were trying to be funny for Ash and Pikachu. Also when Gastly scared Team Rocket. Yeah, one of my favorites FOR SURE.

I loved this episode. When I first saw this episode is when I noticed that Misty likes Ash. I think Ash should have caught Gengar and it was sad when they were crying.
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...mence.gif?o=77 (Chibi)
    95% of the people in Serebii Forums use cheating devices, if you are one of the 5% that dont, copy and paste this into your sig

An excellent episode, lots of funny moments. A nice way to show the Kanto ghost trio, everyone assumes that ghost should be scary and stuff but these guys just wanted to have a little fun cause they were lonely. I liked how the gang was reluctant to go into the tower with Ash & Pikachu wanting to wait until morning with Misty banging a gong to wake them. nice that they showed Misty actually crying when Ash was dead and came back it shows she really cares for him.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was cool it also made me kind of upset when ash and pikachu died.
    BTW shouldn't they have brain damage or something?
    I mean, they were dead for almost half an hour.
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

it was a awsome episode! also funny

I liked this episode (it was funny and this should be a halloween episode)
    The Part where Ash and Pikachu "die" was kinda wierd.
    BUNP

I loved this ep!!!! Satoshi was so cool as a ghost.... and this was Kasumi's cutest ep ever!!!!!

It was a bit creepy to see someone die in the anime.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Homestar View Post
    It was a bit creepy to see someone die in the anime.
    oh well, there was no blood...

i keep saying this but ghost pokemon are the best in the pokemon series, it's allways fun with them. i give this episode a 10/10

I think that Haunter was quite cute actually, considering the ghost types are supposed to be scary.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This is one of my favorite episodes ever!

Ash scaring everyone with an ugly halloween mask, Jessie's hair catching fire, Ash throwing a Pokeball that hits her in the face, Haunter itself... oh god I couldn't stop laughing. I also loved Ash's little spiritual outing... though he was clinically dead at the time XDDD;

Definitely a classic!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I definitely enjoy this episode, especially Team Rocket's little freakouts (and Jessie's LITERALLY fire red hair. I can still picture her running around squealing). I also thought it was cute when, for some reason, Ash lifts Misty up into the sky. I guess Brock would've been too heavy XD

Good episode. I really loved the humor that the ghost Pokemon put on. Haunter was just so cool.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I tought it was a scary episode ^_^;
    i never liked Lavender Town...
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought that this was a pretty good episode.
    About Ash and Pickachu, I thought that they died, and I really think they did, sorta. It was really surprizing and interesting to see them as ghosts and as Misty and Brock were trying to wake them up. You know that they care for them.

Good episode! Pretty original, and scary!

Btw : When they're ghost, it's look like world of warcraft

I remember being 4 years old & flipping through the channels & then I stopped on KidsWB, this was playing. It was the very first thing that got me into Pokemon I loved Haunter's sense of humor, but I think it would've been cooler if he would've gotten Gengar to come with him :]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

This was a good episode. I thought Ash and Pikachu passed out, but Haunter were using their bodies as spirits because Haunter wanted to have fun with them.

it is my favourite all time episode from this season, with the best parts being jessie having here hair on fire and ash throwing a pokeball into her face, classic!

When ash died and had a little walkabout(i don't think thats the right thing to put) it was good aswell.

RIVALLED WITH: vaati
    RIVAL TEAM STATUS: slightly improved^-^

RIVAL BATTLE RECORD: W2/L0
    RIVAL POKEMON RECORD: 12/1
    (rival pokemon ko'd/mine ko'd)
    Your banner lacked credit for the art used in it, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking parts were removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast