Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haunter VS Kadabra (024)

haunter was so silly XD

the episode wasn't very scary >.>
    Last edited by talala; 17th April 2009 at 5:25 AM.

Talking good

I feel good that there are people like you too. Thanks for this great weblog of yours. Its surely going to get me to go to higher places!

I think overall this episode was a little creepy, that doll was just weird.

And what i couldn't understand was, if Sabrina's dad was able to help Ash, Misty & Brock why wasn't he strong enough to stop Sabrina?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I enjoyed this episode back when I first watched it.

My favorite part is when Brock and Misty got turned into dolls. Ever since then, a few of my own thoughts, which involves turning Ash and Misty into dolls. I wondered if by the begining of Johto, they still remembered that moment. Still it was cool.

Part 2 of the Saffron adventures... I think I liked part 1 better.

Ash didn't do ANYTHING to earn this badge. So he brought a Haunter, and it made Sabrina laugh. That's enough to earn a badge? Jeez, he may as well just flash his undies to ALL the Gym Leaders from now on to get his badges. Seriously.

This could've been an epic battle, but Haunter really ruined it. I'm really disappointed with this episode, to be honest.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

SHE TURNED HER OWN MOTHER INTO A DOLL! A bitch, if you ask me. She'd be grounded for life if I was her mom or I might even put her up for adoption :P Anyways, besides Misty & Brock turning into dolls, this was a hilarious episode for me. Jessie...literally "dying" from laughter, lol. I also lol'd at Haunter's weird humor. Haha. Overall, this was a good episode; but I kinda didn't like the fact that Ash got this badge under a technicality also :/

I give this episode a:
    6.5/10
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

I wonder what Ash was planning to do with haunter after battling Sabrina b/c he didn't actually catch it.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

This episode was a letdown to be honest. I was hoping for a Ghost-type versus Psychic-type showdown at the end of this episode, but I was disappointed. It was a fun episode anyway, since we got to see Sabrina smile and laugh and Ash still managed to "win" a badge from the Saffron City Gym I suppose. It just sucks that they put so much hype into the episode, just so that nothing really happened. 5/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 21st January 2011 at 11:34 AM.

I liked how Haunter had such a vivid appreciation for classical slapstick humor. Why bother explaining the gags or going through long setups when you can just dish out random samples of kinetic humor? I especially love when it pulls the bomb out of its mouth; "now that's a spicy meatball!"
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was very funny to see how Haunter ascaped from Ash all the time
    And how he was trying to crash TR...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This is my favrorite episode from this season. (James and his fishing net)
    5429 - 7299 -8618
    BUG Type - Illumise, Ledyba, Venomoth

Loved how Ash thought Sabrina's dad was a photographer [in the dub, at least] HAHAHA
    Although I was disappointed at the way he ended up getting the badge.

Just watched this again. And boy did I both love it and get cheesed off.

What I loved?

Everything about Sabrina herself.

What cheesed me off?

One of Ash's at the very least FOUR not even earned badges.

First Badge: Beaten by Brock twice. Pikachu was even KO'd in the second fight.

Second Badge: Was down 1-0, even if Pidgeotto was winning against Starmie, that'd still be a draw.

Third Badge: First Badge he won- but in such a BS way- ZOMG, Raichu ran out of electricity... It used one darn Thunderbolt in the fight. Not to mention the lulzy "pikachu is speedy". This I can give him though...

Fourth Badge: Sabrina's dad is NOT the judge. Not to mention the hilarious "it's not battling you, so it's allowed"- so if I kept jumping in front of a trainer waving a flag so they couldn't see what was going on or something like that, no one would complain?

Fifth Badge: He's down to his last mon, and is at a loss as to what to do since Gloom would own anything he's got. Enter Rocket Ex Machina!

Sixth Badge: Loses vs Koga's Venomoth- then the match gets CONTINUED- not a new Match, and he wins against the other mon. That's a draw. And somehow he's considered the winner? WTF?

Seventh Badge: No complaints.

Eighth Badge: Technically, he didn't even defeat the mons, just zap them and they ran off in panic. Seriously? Giovanni, the final gym leader, the Team Rocket boss' own Pokemon... ran off because they got zapped? WTF?

I didn't like this episode as much as the 1st Saffron gym battle. I laughed so hard when Jessie was trying so hard not to laugh at Haunter's comedy act, and then burst out laughing hysterically.

31/100

My favourite part of this episode was when Sabrina's dad showed Ash the picture, and Ash said, "You must be a photographer!" XD
    The part at the end with Team Rocket being covered in cement was funny, too.

When Misty and Brock were turned to dolls, I thought they were going to be stuck like that forever the first time I saw this episode.
    I also never thought it would show Sabrina laughing - even today I still find that to be very out of character for her.

Oh well, at least the episode ended happily.
    (But does anyone else find it disturbing that Sabrina's mom doesn't look that much older than her? O__o)

I love how Haunter is not serious about anything. But I think TR should of died when they fell of the building. Good to see Sabrina become normal again9/10

I really like Sabrina I wonder what came of her after her change in personality here. Ash and his win I thought was pretty cool he barely had to do anything. I hated how dense he was though, even my 9 year old self could figure out that was Sabrina's dad before he had to say anything.

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I liked this episode, probably just because I loved the first gym match. It would have been nice if Ash kept his Haunter.
    One thing I didn't like is the way that Ash gets the Gym Badge. After Sabrina was so pro previously, it would have been nice to see an actual battle. Although the way she battled, I don't think Ash could ever have beaten her. D:

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

0647 - 8370 - 0522

OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

I liked Ash questioning whether or not he deserved the badge. I liked this episode as well and my favorite part was Jessie trying not to laugh at Haunter.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I saw this today and I love how Haunter made Sabrina laugh!
    Sabrina's Psychic pokemon are so powerful! O_O
    The doll was so creepy! >_<

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I liked the way that Haunter makes Jessie and Sabrina laugh in this episode. It is a bit annoying to see Ash get yet another badge without actually winning a Pokémon battle properly. That's 3/4 now that I don't think he actually deserved...

xxx

ya he doesnt really deserve those badges much
    I love video games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash got his badge way too easily, he didn't deserve them. Haunter was a liar and a traitor, going with Ash and then screwing him up, then getting him the badge. Kadabra laughed because of Haunter, who was not battling. Is that fair or not? I think it's questionable...

I was so surprised Haunter couldn't even help Ash ugh then he comes later in the end when Ash needed him in the beginning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast