Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pokémon Scent-Sation (026)

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    His gym ban made sense though because he disrespected Erika's hobby.
    Well he did but it still seemed a little unfair since he said it outside of the gym & it's not like he purposely wanted to offend the gym leader. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Well he did but it still seemed a little unfair since he said it outside of the gym & it's not like he purposely wanted to offend the gym leader. ^^
    The shop was Erika's though so of course she'd be upset even if Ash didn't purposely mean to be disrespectful about perfume lmao. The gym match itself was bad regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    The shop was Erika's though so of course she'd be upset even if Ash didn't purposely mean to be disrespectful about perfume lmao. The gym match itself was bad regardless.
    Well I didn't like seeing Ash win a 'pity badge' in the end but he was doing well up until the fire happened at least. Erika's Tangela and Weepinbell were weak tho. ^^;

This is still one of the few Pokemon episodes where Ash puts his life on the line, literally. The Tower of Terror is another. But this one is more dramatic because he goes into a burning building, something which is not recommended for a civilian to do.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

Erika looked great and the perfume shop scene made me laugh. Poor Ash though since he had to dress up as a girl. 7/10

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678