View Poll Results: Do you think Ash will win Kalos league ?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 56.31%
  • No

45 43.69%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Poll] Do you think Ash will win Kalos league ?

Default [Poll] Do you think Ash will win Kalos league ?

So It's pretty much confirmed that Ash will face Alain in the finals of the Kalos league. And I want to know your opionion, will Ash finally win the league ?

I don't think he will win, but he should win in Sun and Moon unless the writers and higher ups want to mess around with that again and regress his character for whatever reason.

Not sure but leaning towards yes.

This should be in the polls section

I'M rooting for you Ash, it's time.

No I don't see him win. I can see Alain one shot all of Ash's pokemon with Mega Charizard X because it is shown to be stronger than all of Ash's pokemon combine. Ash would lose the league because his pokemon is not in the same league as Mega Charizard X. Not even Ash-Greninja can stand against it.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    No I don't see him win. I can see Alain one shot all of Ash's pokemon with Mega Charizard X because it is shown to be stronger than all of Ash's pokemon combine. Ash would lose the league because his pokemon is not in the same league as Mega Charizard X. Not even Ash-Greninja can stand against it.
    You really believe Charizard is going to one shot all of Ash's pokemon?

I have a feeling Ash is going to lose the final. But it will be a close match with Charizard barely beating Greninja in the end.
    3ds FC: 0705-3326-1617

Friend Safari (Fighting): Mankey, Pancham and Hariyama

Pokemon X Champions:

There will be no winner because right before Ash Greninja defeats Mega Charizard X Team Flare will come to ruin dreams.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

After they shoe-horned Alain into the competition, I'm honestly skeptical.

I actually say yes. I'm being cautiously optimistic though.

I expect a good fight and Ash already broke his record as top 2 so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.
    Discussions on forums are always serious business :3

Looking for a 6IV Hasty Hoopa for competitive purposes. Got nothing really unique trade but I'd appreciate the favor.
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664

I don't know if he will, but there's no denying that in terms of strength and skill he has a real shot. Alain is by no means a foe that outclasses him like Tobias did.

I cannot believe they're people actually voting yes. I mean, if Ash were to win the league: Do you really think the writers would only use his Kalos Pokemon to attain that outcome? Until Ash brings his reserves back in the league, i wouldn't hold my breathe of Ash ever winning one.
    #TeamRowlett (Amanda is the one whom created this magnificent image)
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change. ~T, Swift~

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | IMDB | Spotify | Youtube | Last.FM

Yes, I believe in El Nino Con Aura.
    "Lying under such a myriad of stars. The sea’s black horizon. He rose and walked out and stood barefoot in the sand and watched the pale surf appear all down the shore and roll and crash and darken again. When he went back to the fire he knelt and smoothed her hair as she slept and he said if he were God he would have made the world just so and no different."

Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    I cannot believe they're people actually voting yes. I mean, if Ash were to win the league: Do you really think the writers would only use his Kalos Pokemon to attain that outcome? Until Ash brings his reserves back in the league, i wouldn't hold my breathe of Ash ever winning one.
    Not really, he already succeeded harder than with reserves.

A continuity nod or fanservice moment with reserves isn't needed to validate a character growth after a failed hard reboot such as unova. Kalos is mostly self contained and a win can ACTUALLY work in this narrative.
    Discussions on forums are always serious business :3

Looking for a 6IV Hasty Hoopa for competitive purposes. Got nothing really unique trade but I'd appreciate the favor.
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664

I also voted yes because it's actually what I wish and with ash-greninja I think he has a chance. Well it also depends on Alain's other 4 pokemons.

But I don't have high hopes because pokemon moon & sun are coming and I don't think they will drop Ash as the main character so they will likely make him lose to continue the journey.

Yeah, I think he has a actual shot. Of course there is always the possibility of the league getting cancelled by a certain villain team

You know what, since he's actually in the finals and unless they pull off some BS Alain has legends trolling, I actually think he might have a shot here.

And I hate when people pull the if he wins a league the show will end crap. Ash could be barely sit in his house for a day, he is never gonna stop traveling to every region there is and exploring. His goal is to be a pokemon master, not a pokemon league winner.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Did I miss something? Last time they battled I could've sworn I saw Ash-Greninja gaining the upper hand, right before he fainted

20 years. I honestly think it's finally time.

Combined with the fact that Greninja outright won the Popularity Poll.

It's a hard choice. For one I can't see Alan winning the league without Manon being there to cheer him on. And I don't see Ash beating Alan before he learns about his association with Team Flare as well.

Interruption, it is.

Is there a strong possibility of Ash winning? I'd say yes.

But is he actually going to win? Nope, not with Alain there.

As much as I want ash to win and I think he can win but I'm expecting ash vs Alain to be pretty close but charizard x outlasting greninja for a close victory I don't really want Alain to beat ash but if anyone is to win the leauge other then ash then yeah I would pick Alain because he is a tough trainer plus charizard is quite experienced battling against Pokemon who can mega evolve. ...my prediction is after the leauge ash will defeat charizard x to protect bonnie or squishy and in doing so shows Alain the true strength of the power to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    There will be no winner because right before Ash Greninja defeats Mega Charizard X Team Flare will come to ruin dreams.
    Probably that yeah... :/

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    That would be a terrible way for the League to end in Kalos unless they finish the League right after TF's interruption picking it up right where it left off. A league interruption wouldn't have been bad in Unova since that's what happened in the games, but in Kalos, no. Either have Ash win or lose on his own merits. As for whether or not he'll win, I don't know. I could see it going either way and there are plot reasons that could allow for either outcome. If I had to guess, I would narrowly lean towards "no" since the narrative would likely be more dramatic with Alain still working for Team Flare and Ash would have to beat the guy who just beat him in a full battle for the fate of Kalos, or at least his friends. Though I could see plot scenarios where a win by Ash could drive Alain further into Team Flare's grasp.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

My fanfiction.net profile

It would be a milestone.

Honestly, knowing that he is going to the final round against Alan, I think Ash has real chances to win it. His team is looking very sharp, he received great development and build up with Greninja, it'd be hard to see them not going all the way. As pointed out, Ash's goal is not to win a Pokémon League tournament, but to become a Pokémon Master. Winning a league will only make him take one big step further, but he's gonna have to do more travelling if he wants to achieve his ultimate goal.

This boy is way overdue for some epic League win like this. I want to hope that he has a shot while it is realistic to do so.
    Last edited by Everlasting; 28th June 2016 at 3:20 PM.
    ❝I don't want to forget.❞

Since the final is confirmed to be Ash vs Alain and Ash always lost against him yet, it's possible. If TF isn't interupting in that match and rather doing it before or by the winner ceremony, there's a big chance.

This is the first time Ash have a realistic chance of him winning a league.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast