Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your age and have you watched from the start?

Default Whats your age and have you watched from the start?

Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find anything when searching

Just wondered what peoples ages were and if they've watched from the start?

Ive just turned 25 and have watched from the beginning, I still enjoy it and have also played all the Gameboy games too, I sometimes think am I too old now but its only a cartoon right?
    Charizard is the best, have one in every game!

I started in Kanto, my real age is in my late 20's. I am too old for this show.

I'm about 24, almost 25 and I started with the episode where Ash and Erika battled.

~Credit goes to Cresselia92~

I'm in my late 20's and I have started watching the show pretty much when it first aired, but I've been inconsistent, watching almost nothing from Johto or Hoenn. My current connection with the show is the strongest it has ever been due to shipping and fanfiction.
    Hi everyone! love being involved in the shipper's community!! I also love getting friend requests and VMs!

I'm 25, and yeah I started with the very first episode until the Mt. Moon one, then I lost interest however the Bulbasaur episode reignited my interest and the following episodes made me stick to the series. I did follow the whole original series' run, then Advanced Generation in japanese, DP bored me to death so I temporarily quit, came back with Best Wishes & lately i've been on/off with XY.

Around 1998 during the episode of Pokemon "The School of hard Knocks" was the episode I watch ever since my sister recorded it for me when I was about 10 years old.Which now I'm 26 years old which I will be turning 27 coming this year in the fall.So yeah I still watch new episodes of Pokemon not missing a single one.

I'm in my later 20's and I have watched it from the very first episode. I have been rewatching the series and I am almost done with Johto. The only one left for me to watch is Hoenn and Kalos region. I will say that after watching all these episodes again, Kanto and Johto are my favorite by far.

I'm 24 and I've watched since the anime first debuted in the UK, which I believe was around 1998.

I'm 22 and I've watched from the beginning. Maybe I could be a bit old, but I don't care. The Pokemon anime has still its unique charm.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Cresselia92's Gem of Wisdom

DEM's true meaning: Deus Ex Machina | Fanbase's new meaning: Don't Enjoy Much

Been watching, playing and collecting since its introduction to the US. I'll never stop now matter how old I am. XD

I'm 21 and yes, I have been watching from the beginning.

Age doesn't matter, you enjoy what you enjoy. It's honestly been my passion since my childhood and it never really died down.

~ All hail the Kalos Queen

I'm 27 and I turn 28 in march. I started watching pokemon during it's original run and I was 11. I use to trade the cards during class and such. I recently with in the last year got back into pokemon because of fanfiction and the fandom.

Signature by Tiffany @ Shadowplay (me)

Red face

I'm 24. Yup! And have been watching since 1998. Pokemon is my childhood and has always been an important part to me that I'm just too glad I still like it, and probably will never let it go XD. I think others are missing a lot for not watching such a series where the characters and storyline could inspire you to write fanfics and draw. Although I did stop watching the series after the DP saga ended, the new girl from the series (the blond girl Serena ) really hooked me back in. Her looks and shy personality is just SO CUTE! She is different from the other girls, and my favorite after Dawn, and knowing that she has a feeling for Ash just adds so much to the series that it was impossible for me not to get back to it. Just how could you not adore Amore shipping Of course, this also inspires me to draw and fanfic about the couple too, which I also did for Ash and Dawn. So yea, I will cheer on for Ash x Serena!

Sorry for sounding silly in times, but I'm still very young inside

I'm 27. I started watching since the original series began. I think the first episode I saw was the Cerulean gym battle. I stopped watching around the best wishes saga and I restarted once XY came around. I really hope this is the last saga with Ash because I would like to have some closure before I'm 30. Only a few of my friends know I still watch Pokemon but most of them know I like the franchise in general. I also enjoy Pokemon because it's one of the anime's that I can understand pretty well without the subtitles.
    from pokemongifs

While I'm playing catch-up with the anime starting from the very beginning, I'm turning 23 in a couple of months, and I had watched Pokémon when the first episode aired on Kids WB.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I'm 18, 19 in August. I used to watch re-runs of the original series 12-13 years ago. It was only in the last 3 and a half years that I ran through the entire show (lol). DP was BAWS in terms of battles, but then BW nearly made me choke to death (6 vs 3, trips snivy with leaf storm). XY is simply incredible imo, but it still has some way to match DP's battles, and as of now its motoring off to the right direction.

I'm 20 and I've been watching since Kanto. Literally, my first memory is discovering Pokemon (and, consequently, video games) by watching Pokemon Shipwreck at my grandparents house.

It's actually really nice to see how many people are my age and watched this from the same time. I'm 25 and yes, I've watched since it first started here in the UK.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

I'm 17, and I've started on this show since I was 5, stopped watching in 2006 when it was banned from TV in China, then came back in 2008, watched from the Internet and did some catch up work, gave up on the show in 2010, and started following it again in late 2013.
    Last edited by Chairman Meowth; 6th February 2015 at 8:43 PM.

I'm 16 (17 in May) and I started watching pokemon when I saw the first episode actually, when I was... 6 I think, something like that. The whole Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto sagas were replayed in the Polish TV, so I kind of watched from the start (in Poland only the first season of Advanced aired, but I have never actually watched it, so I stoped watching Pokemon, but when they started airing DP [I think I was 10 then, but I'm not so sure], I restarted to watch them, and I watch them ever since.)
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

I am a 22 year old woman and I do watch the anime. I am aware of its target audience but that doesn't stop me. I've been rather inconsistent but I do see it often. I've also seen most of the movies.

I'm 20, and i've followed it since it first started. I stopped one time during late AG through to late DP in an attempt to 'grow up' and move on from the show, i quickly realized you enjoy what you enjoy in life though and that age really doesn't define that. I caught up on what i missed and continued ever since.

18. Been keeping up since OS (really started with Orange Islands) and been watching ever since.

Signature Credit: The Comet

I'm 19 and I have been watching since the beginning of the anime( Kanto- XY) and this anime has always been a favorite of mine. I will continue to watch pokemon until the series finally reaches its conclusion.

21, and I've been watching since the original series. Although I mostly skimmed through Hoenn, and I've been on and off with XY.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast