• Gen 4

5 25.00%
  • Gen 5

0 0%
  • Gen 6

8 40.00%
  • All of Above

0 0%

Thread: What is your favorite gen in terms of the Anime?

Post What is your favorite gen in terms of the Anime?

I hear people talking all the time about the "best gen" in means of the games, but since the Anime is very different from the games, what is the best gen for the Ash and his friends?

I wanted to vote for Gen 4 and Gen 6, but went with Gen 4. Loving XY&Z so much, but it really depends on how they do the Kalos league. Ash vs Paul in the Sinnoh League was amazing and the culmination of their rivalry and i was really invested in it. I have high hopes for the Kalos league though. If it's done well, Gen 6 will overtake Gen 4 for me.

Gen 6 isn't an option in that poll though...

I'm going with Gen 1 because that was the time I was most into the Pokemon anime. I was passionate about it, watched it religiously and thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the Kanto journey, the group dynamic and most of the main character's Pokemon. I look back on that series with a lot of warmth. Gen 3 and 4 were very good as well.

4th. I was more invested in the show at that point than any other, and it was really the last time I felt truly satisfied by it. The plots, the rivals, the Pokemon 'family', the HYPE. There was so much that I genuinely cared about seeing.

Only thing I didn't really like was Sinnoh TR, but even then Jessie at least made for some quality lulz in her Contest performances.

Plot-wise and music-wise, Pokémon OS (but just Kanto).

Animation-wise and action-wise, Pokémon XY. I'm going with XY, because it's music and plot aren't half as bad either.

Im going with Gen 4. Alot of my favorite Characters and Battles come from Sinnoh. My only real problem was the pacing being slow at times but even then it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

My list on all the gens of the anime are 4th>3rd>6th>5th=1st>2nd

Characters, pacing as well the overall mood of the series is AG the winner for me. 4 and 6 close second.
    Last edited by UltimateNinja; 20th April 2016 at 10:14 PM.

I am going to have to go with Gen 6.

- Introduction to Mega Evolution
    - Ash has a great team, no doubt. Now is another Tobias doesn't show up we are all good for the Kalos League.
    - He has good rivals so he will get better

download.jpg
    This is tobias

4. Best saga so far. No characters were annoying, best rivalry to date, usage of non-Sinnoh Pokemon at the league, Barry, May cameo, Jessie almost won the Grand Festival, Ash was so beast they had to make Tobias have legendaries in order to make him lose.
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

We already have a thread like this.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Note: Please only reply to infraction PMs if you 1) have follow-up questions, or 2) seriously intend to contest the infraction, instead of merely complaining about or making fun of it, providing no elaborate counterarguments whatsoever. While I appreciate apologies or promises that "it won't happen again" and the like, they too fulfill no purpose except for cluttering up my inbox. An honest effort to avoid further rule-breaking is worth much more than a one-line PM saying you're sorry anyway. Thanks!