Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokémon Fashion Flash (028)

1. misty & psyduck xD
    2. that pokemon after TR manicure xD
    3. brock is shy xD
    4. mistys manicure xD
    5. epic episode xD

10/10

Fire Spin: An attack that can look amazing and powerful in the show, but is not that great in the games.

I know, I know, anime =/= games,

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

Team Rocket was surprisingly tolerable here in my opinion; seeing them giving Pokemon makeovers was funny and I kinda wish that they'd do that more often. Brock's extensive knowledge of Susie's work and achievements was creepy though; it gave me stalker vibes tbh. I loved Team Rocket's battle with Ash and friends at the end; James looked fab.

This episode is absolutely hilarious; Brock was funny and got nice focus, Team Rocket was funny here also, and I loved Misty's makeover, she looked hilarious and sort of adorable as well. Psyduck was great too. 10/10

Salon Rocket was a good idea on the TRio's part and even without their scheme they seemed good at styling. Vulpix was so cute too. 7.5/10

Misty looked great with all that make up on her after the TR salon makeover, but man Vulpix deserved better. I was pissed that he ended up with Brock.

Aww Vulpix was adorable and Brock getting it was sweet. I liked how Brock knew all of Suzie's details as well hee hee, plus Team Rocket's salon scheme was funny especially how they dressed up Ekans and Koffing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123