Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ninja PokeShowdown (032)

This episode is funny and the gym battle is only one episode. Perfect.

My ideal battle ever!

I loved the traps the gym had. It was funny seeing Ash get shocked by Voltorb and run into the invisble walls.

It was nice seeing Psyduck do something useful in this episode. I was glad to see that it can actually be quite powerful, and that it's more than a dumb duck.

I liked the gym battle at the end a lot because Charmander won it. ^_^

I wonder if he's made it into the Elite Four in the Anime yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    I wonder if he's made it into the Elite Four in the Anime yet.
    If he is an Elite Four, I wonder if his sister is running the gym.
    Because it looks like Janine doesn't exist in the anime universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    If he is an Elite Four, I wonder if his sister is running the gym.
    Because it looks like Janine doesn't exist in the anime universe.
    Yeah well Janine didn't exist anywhere when this episode was aired as GSC wasn't in sight. But I just hate the way Janine is the only gym leader that hasn't appeared its just like a missing puzzle piece.

the reason why I love this episode is cuz of team rocket dresed up as Kabuki I think Koga was kind of week
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

The gym battle was better than I remembered it. The only problem that I had with this episode was that Koga decided not to use Venmoth against Ash in the second battle and instead chose a Golbat. Aya wasn't that bad of a character either though she wasn't spectacular.

exsplo
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I think that this episode was quite good. I loved the Gym itself and how it was such a tricky one to get around in. The Gym battle though was a bit of a let down. Considering it's now the 6th Gym Leader, they could have made it more challenging for Ash. I like how they shoed Koga's sister in it. Nice to know a bit more about the Gym Leaders.

The weird ninja building was really cool, with all those tricks. When Ash was hanged on the door because of Aja's warp stars was good, and Ash got another undeserved badge: Pidgeotto lost to Venomoth, Venomoth was never oficially beaten, Charmander defeated Golbat. Psyduck was awesome and super funny in this episode. 10/10.

one of the first episodes i own on videotape and my definite all time favorite. always liked seeing that venonat evolve

A good episode, Aya is really pretty and I was glad that I saw her again later on in the series. Psyduck was so great in the end handling Team Rocket with such relative ease.
    Last edited by Blessed; 13th November 2012 at 11:21 PM.

Probably the most underrated gym battle from Kanto, It was definitely a good one - just under Blaine's and Lt. Surge's match. Fortunately, Aya made another appearance later on which compensated the fact that some of these gym leaders in Kanto only have 1-episode cameo appearance before you never see or hear from them again.

Bulbasaur, use Whirlwind!

Haha. A ninja episode. It's already great from the title. It was funny to see Arbok hiss its tongue at Pikachu while he was all tied up from the goo. Makes me wonder what Arbok was thinking. xD I hated that Koga went down so easy. He's a Gym Leader, well Venomoth was kind of tough. Its Stun Spore were powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Haha. A ninja episode. It's already great from the title. It was funny to see Arbok hiss its tongue at Pikachu while he was all tied up from the goo. Makes me wonder what Arbok was thinking. xD I hated that Koga went down so easy. He's a Gym Leader, well Venomoth was kind of tough. Its Stun Spore were powerful.
    I agree with this.

Also, don't you just love Misty's face when Psyduck disobeys her?

'What attacks can Psyduck do?' <That was hilarious.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

Song of the week:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5y9Q5CmWYg

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yeah. xD Ninja episodes... xD
    Well, I agree about Koga. Am I the only one who thinks he might have been going easy on Ash? xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123