Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Kangaskhan Kid! (034)

I didn't really like this episode at all. It seemed a little too odd to me. Not only was the little boy a major Kangaskhan freak but he also had some really odd looking parents. I just didn't find this episode very amusing, even when Team Rocket got involved it was still boring.

xxx

A weird episode, one of the worst Kanto episodes. However, still enjoyable, 7/10. Weird, catching Pokemon not being allowed in the Safari Zone, which is meant for catching Pokemon...

I'm glad Misty punched that kid in the head because what it said in the original was just rude & wrong.

one the first episodes i saw but not my favorite. the ending was kinda disturbing and kinda stupid because the parents leave their apparently rich lives to live in a giant pouch . the father was an idiot and one of the worst character designs in the series but most of the humor was okay.
    Last edited by YinYang; 8th February 2012 at 1:15 AM.

Well, I can see why this episode is getting frowned upon. It wasn't interesting whatsoever. Although the concept was nice, it was very poorly executed and it became quite monotonous fast.

This episode bored me to tears Brock should of caught a Kangaskhan sneakily...

This episode always got to me. Tommy's dad was hilarious. He was the reason why Tommy got lost in the first place. But, when everyone though Tommy's parents died, I cried along with Tommy. D:

Something that has always bothered me about this episode: At the very beginning Jenny aims a rifle directly at Ash and James shoots tranquilizers into Pokémon with a tranquilizer gun and nothing happened! Yet the next epsiode has the old man aiming a little gun at Ash and causes an uproar, what's the deal with that? But yeah this episode was pretty damn crappy. Also mommy and poppa looked like something out of Dragon Ball

I recently just re-watched this episode subbed. Amazing how much the humor has changed, never will you see today a boy ask a girl can he suck on her breast in Pokemon. :P

This episode is one of the Worst and terrible Pokémon episodes I've ever seen, this episode's plot was a huge mess and the characters were crappy.

Timmy/Tommy(whatever his name is) was so annoying, he was too obessed with Kangaskhan. I didn't like it when he threw his Boomerang on Ash.
    Then there was his parents, I didn't like them at all. How could Tommy's father drop his own child from the helicopter like that??? He weren't even worried for their child after that, instead he was careless. Tommy's mother's fruastation toward the father is understandable. The Kangaskhan were stupid too, how in the world they thought that Tommy is a Kangaskhan?!
    When I watched this episode for the first time, I really hated Misty for hitting Tommy on the head for mistaking her as a Pokémon. But after watching the japanese version of this episode and hearing Tommy's comment about Misty's breasts, I think her reaction to Tommy makes sense now. It's unbelivable that the writers put something like that on a freaking kids anime, what were they thinking?
    Overall, this episode is not worth watching in my opinion.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Ending was interesting, but I can understand the fact "No, it can't turn dark and have his parents die" (wait a minute they can make a tits joke but no death?)
    I shed a tear when ash said at the end "They really loved him."
    Other than that, tommy's father was a moron.
    Last edited by jason0597; 20th September 2014 at 12:29 PM.
    It's time...

The kids parents, especially the father, were utter idiots in this episode.
    One of the weaker episodes during this saga.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123