Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Legend of Dratini! (035)

For the sake of Arceus, after 34 episodes using Pokemons as weapons, why did Team Rocket used a gun in this episode? This disturbs me a lot.

It took me years (yes, years) until I find the episode which Ash caught his herd of Tauros.
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 8th April 2013 at 8:35 PM.

I saw this epsiode a week ago for the first time. I liked it and it explained the tauros. Also had the misty lure part
    Some of my faves:

Now to fill the rest of this space.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Ash catching 30 Tauros made me lol
    I appreciate the irony of the situation; Ash found and caught 30 Tauros easily in the anime while in the games, they're some of the rarest and hardest Pokemon to catch.

Anyway, after watching this episode again, I gotta say that it was just as amazing as I remembered it. I especially loved the Team Rocket scenes; James's parachute was interesting and clever even if it didn't work as well as he had hoped lol. I also liked that Jessie tried to flirt with the Safari Zone warden and I noticed that she was dressed in ganguro fashion again. I also noticed that Ash spoke to Staryu telepathically, which I found strange. Anyway, I thought the episode was great. Classic Kanto.

I loved this episode. I saw it for the first time only a few years ago and even though I prefer the dub, it's one of my favourites. Dragon Valley is incredibly beautiful, I love the colour scheme and landscape. The part where the Warden realises that his friend has evolved and had children always brings me to tears, it's so beautiful! That and Dragonair is one of my all time favourite pokemon.

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

It's a shame that this episode is banned, but I can see why this is banned, Kaiser pointing a gun at Ash is one of the reason, but guns were pointed at Ash in the Squirtle squade episode too.

But scenes like Mewoth putting hitler mustaches, Kaiser firing gun at Team Rocket is a good reason for 4kids to ban this episode.

But still, this violent episode is important because in this episode, Ash caugth 30
    Tauros. So the banning of this episode left a plot-hole in the english version of the Kanto saga episodes.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 22nd July 2013 at 10:19 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456