Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bridge Bike Gang! (036)

A great episode. The Bridge Biker Gang were jerks at first but I liked how they actually cared about Pokémon enough to let Ash, Misty, and Brock go through. It helps that they also idolized Jessie and James. Riding unicycles never seemed cooler then when Jessie and James were riding them when I first saw this episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Team Rocket was hilarious

Little Jim and his training wheels haha
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

This was a nice episode. It was nice to see a gang out there seeing as you find them in real life all the time. There were a few odd things though. Bulbasaur's Vine Whip which is 4x effective on Golem didn't do anything, yet Charmander's Fire moves which it resists beat it... and then the Pokéball got warm from a burning Golem... weird! For some reason this episode always reminds me of Jasmine and her Amphy. Most likely because medicine is being taken to an ill Pokémon.

xxx

One of my favorite episodes. I loved how Misty didn't bring up the bike that Ash broke LOL since they were using bikes it meant she didn't care anymore. (: The rain scene was awesome, the way Ash rode across and making it on time.
    Last edited by Blessed; 14th November 2012 at 12:24 AM.

The Bridge Bike episode. Hah, this is one I always remembered the moment I first watched back in the old days. Pretty much the last good episode before the seizure incident happened - seeing as the Ditto episode wasn't that good in my opinion. I liked the whole back history of Team Rocket as being former members of this ragtag bike gang. Also, doesn't Psyduck make you laugh while feeling a little embarrassed about him too xD.

I absolutely lost it when brock said "you can call me honey"

I was on the floor for atleast 10 minutes! it's just pure comedy gold!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

This is one of the episodes that make me miss Brock haha he was a good cast member
    Walker Sleepover

Okay, this is like one of my favorite episodes. I love Psyduck vs Cloyster, it was too funny. I need to upload that battle on Youtube. But, when they told us about Jessie and James' back story. I felt like Ash, they shouldn't even have mentioned it. Riding a bike while swinging a chain and riding a bike with training wheels?

Jessie and James in a biker group..... I found that hilarious honestly.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

That Cloyster and Psyduck baatle. My sides have left the building!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I always wondered why Cycling Road's bike path was supposedly complete while the main road apparently wasn't. Anyway, I cackled when Misty tried to throw her bike at Psyduck, and seeing Team Rocket being idolized by the bike gang was neat. Overall, I was glad that the sick Shellder was cured and that Ash and co. made friends with the bike gang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123