Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion! (037)

I love the good guy motto. One of the best episodes ever xD Ditto was so cute when it's eyes couldn't transform.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 9:14 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

That was like one of the most greatest scenes of the Original Pokemon. This one I will never forget, it was classic.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I luv it wen ash and co dress up as teamrocket and do there motto and teamrocket get dead mad

Ditto was really cute, and even though it couldn't completely change, it didn't stop it trying.

It's trainer got a little annoying after a while though.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Its a good Episode, Duplica wasnt my fave character..but Ditto was cute ^w^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode is one of the best ones I've ever seen and one that I'll never forget. I liked the way that Team Rocket was very clever enough to threaten and scare Duplica's Ditto into transforming right. At least their talent is to help others as well, even though they can't admit that. But the Team Rocket motto Ash and the gang imitated was so hilarious because that got Team Rocket steamed! -laughs-

Episode was exellent and really funny. The funniest part of it was when Ash and Co. were dressed up as TR...
    It was cool seeing Ditto, too...

I love the line: "It's to unite all people within our nation; not ignite."
    Yeah, kind of changes the meaning, doesn't it?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Duplica should return. She was awesome.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Didn't she? I thought they had another episode with her in the Johto region, where she had trouble with a Ditto who was unable to change size. Am I perhaps thinking of a different trainer, because I know I didn't imagine the episode but haven't seen it in a long time, either?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I was sad when Ash's Bulbasaur lost to Ditto...

But i loved to see the friends with Duplika doing TR's anthem....

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I good amount of humor, especially when Ditto transformed into a distorted version of Jessie's crush.

How convenient that Meowth taught Ditto how to transform perfectly (kinda). I liked that Ash and Co performed Team Rocket's motto too.

A great way to showcase Ditto ability to shapeshift. 10/10

I think that the motto imitation was the best part! But it seems that team rocket finally did something good by teaching Ditto how to use transform.

7.5/10

did anyone notise the music when ditto reunited with its trainer its the same as the music the towers in the darkri movie

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I good amount of humor, especially when Ditto transformed into a distorted version of Jessie's crush.

How convenient that Meowth taught Ditto how to transform perfectly (kinda). I liked that Ash and Co performed Team Rocket's motto too.

A great way to showcase Ditto ability to shapeshift. 10/10
    This episode was most certainly filled with humor. I loved it when Ash and the gang copied TR's motto! Nice change for once.

When I was little, I thought Ditto was really.....peculiar. I think it's a really interesting Pokemon, which made this a really interesting episode. It was a great filler, Ditto trying to learn faces. Lol. I laughed when Jessie asked Ditto to transform into a guy. It made me wonder if Ditto really could turn into a human? Another great tidbit of this episode was Ash & co imitating TR's motto. Haha. That was great.

This episode gets a: 9.5/10
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

glowing- I imagine Ditto can turn into a human, it would be interesting if they did that.

And Duplica did appear in another episode in Johto.
    I loved this episode, especially Ash and co doing the motto lol, pity they don't do it anymore (Let's see Dawn recite the TR motto.. Then again that's a different motto now).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Didn't like this episode very much. I did like seeing Ditto for the 1st time, and the comical scene with Ditto and TR.

20/100

This episode made me think that Ditto was an uber fighting machine. I thought that it would be awesome in battle, because it could transform into anything. But then, I got the game and soon realized that Ditto sucks at everything except breeding. >_>

But anyway, this episode was really funny. I loved seeing how everything Ditto transformed into retained Ditto's face. It all looked so weird! I especially loved the part where Team Rocket wanted Ditto to transform into a Dratini like the one in TR's book, and Ditto transformed into a book instead. My favourite part though was when Ash and co. dressed up like TR and tried to do the motto. ^___^

I sort have mixed opinions on this episode. I like they way that they reveal Ditto with this lady who does impressions because they seem like the perfect match. What I didn't like is how they made it so that Ditto can transform into objects. That pretty much makes Ditto the deadliest Pokémon of them all. Team Rocket should have probably forgotten about Pikachu at that point.

xxx

This was a good episode. Ditto having the power to transform into anything was interesting and should've been used more often in the other episodes it appeared in. Duplica was one of the more interesting minor characters who end up appearing again. I would've liked for Ditto to stay as a Pokémon who couldn't transform properly and ended up being able to do it in another episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I love the fact that ditto can change into any pokemon it wants.
    I love video games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny to see Ash, Misty, Brock and Duplica act like Team Rocket, and to see Ditto transforming into objects. An episode which is really funny deserves a high grade, so I give it a 9/10.

A very enjoyable episode. I liked all the imitations Duplica did especially the Misty one. Duplica is one of my favorite characters of the day and I'm so glad she makes another appearance in Johto.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 3:46 AM.

Maybe my perception about this episode was quite unfair. This episode was pretty funny - especially the imitation. I just love when they do that. For the rest was this also a really good introduction to the awesome ability Ditto has. But still, in a way, the interest level is mysteriously not that high when I'm watching this episode. Maybe it had to do with Duplica idk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast