Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Mr. Mime Time! (064)

Default It's Mr. Mime Time! (064)

It's Mr. Mime Time!

Heading back to Pallet Town, Ash & Co see a Mr. Mime trying to escape from its trainer who runs a circus. Unable to get the Mr. mime to care, Ash & Co have to find another one. Can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I really didn't like this episode. I know it was needed since Hanako gets her 'Mimey', but still...it was pretty boring. I think the only good part was when Satoshi was getting his butt whipped for not acting 'realistic' enough when touching 'non-exsitant' glass XD
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

I didn't like how Ash was forced into the Mimey costume. If I were him, I probably wouldn't have done it. The main part I didn't like is that he was sort of forced into it, or was at least made to feel obligated to do it.

Ash's mom knew it was Ash. She knows her son well.

I liked TR's tank, and the invisible wall making contest.

That lazy Mr. Mime. Shame on it. I mean look at it, just staying on the couch, gluttoning on potato chips.

7.4/10
    Yeah!

I liked this episode when i first saw it. but that was a good 6 years ago now.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I like this episode and thought it was a pretty good filler. The main reason being its the episode where we hear the full music score of that soundtrack I love. I wish I just knew the name of it?
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Best line of the episode:

ASH: I'm not a Mr. Mime! I just play one on TV.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Misty4ever Guest

Episode wasn`t so bad. Childish but sometimes I like so nice, kidish episodes
    That Mr.Mime`s trainer was great. First so nice and later she showed her real face
    Pluses for Delia and her dinner. I would like to eat her food.

vulpix Guest

this episode to me is only ok and nothing else.

Eh... not the greatest episode I've seen. Had soon funny moments, but also some disappointing ones. That circus leader was cute, but I think she was being a little hard on this kid who's trying to help her. Also, when Team Rocket kidnapped the "Mr. Mime" It was weird no one seemed worried at all that Team Rocket wouldn't try to hold him ransom or kill him or anything. And let's not forget the line...

"Does, Ash have a twin brother?!?"

You should know lady. >>:

And if he even had a twin, why would they BOTH be parading around in Mr. Mime costumes? I can't tell if that was writer stupidity or typical dubber nature. Either way it sucked.

"I'm not a Mr. Mime! I just play one on TV."

Loved that line. XD

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

One of the more boring Kanto episodes if you ask me. It had some good quotes, but it was a boring episode overall. The circus leader was harsh for Ash, but he needed to get some disciplin. I liked it when TR kidnapped a Mr.Mime, just to find out it was Ash.

I've always liked Mr. Mime, there's just something about him that brings a smile to my face. At least we'll get to see a little more of him when Pokemon Chronicles comes to the US.

This episode is really funny. I especially loved Team Rocket's reactions when Ash took off his costume head and they freaked. It was interesting when he stole their balloon too (even stranger that they ran "Snow Way Out" not many episodes later, which also featured the twerps stealing TR's balloon). The motto in this episode was pretty interesting too, with Jessie and James being panicky as their circus tricks went wrong.
    ;My Shinies: NEW!! 8/31 NEW!! 8/31 NEW!! 9/2 NEW!! 9/6
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

i loved mr. mime and when ash's mom got one. 10/10 just because of mr. mime being in it! (8/10 if it doesnt count =])

Mr. Mime Guest

I liked this episode for one reason, it has Mr. Mime in it!! Ever since the game came out, I have loved Mr. Mime, and when this episode came out, I was SO exited to finally see him in an episode! Havent seen this episode in a LONG time, but I still remember it well

This episode's OK. I liked how TR gets tricked and their reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWobbuffet
    Eh... not the greatest episode I've seen. Had soon funny moments, but also some disappointing ones. That circus leader was cute, but I think she was being a little hard on this kid who's trying to help her. Also, when Team Rocket kidnapped the "Mr. Mime" It was weird no one seemed worried at all that Team Rocket wouldn't try to hold him ransom or kill him or anything. And let's not forget the line...

"Does, Ash have a twin brother?!?"

You should know lady. >>:

And if he even had a twin, why would they BOTH be parading around in Mr. Mime costumes? I can't tell if that was writer stupidity or typical dubber nature. Either way it sucked.

"I'm not a Mr. Mime! I just play one on TV."

Loved that line. XD
    YES! I hated that line to. But the only way that would happen thought if Hanako/ Delia Ketchum as a C-thing.

Mr Mime was kool. It was funny when TR stole ash by mistake. When ash's mum got Mr Mime i was like wth? 9/10 good epi

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Should be noted the dub episode was titled "It's Mr. Mimie Time!" though pronounced "It's Mr. Mime Time."
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

One of my favorite episodes with one of my least favorite Pokemon LOL. Som many funny moments and lines. But yes I did think it was kind of harsh of the women to train Ash that way, he's willing to help her, try not to kill the one person who's willing to help LOL. Also yes I loved Team Rockets reaction to Ash being Mime, man we just don't get stuff like thisw these day's in the newer episodes.

It was a OK episode. I don't like Mr. Mime that much.

Why couldn`t Ash just say he is really Ash before they took him away?( I don`t really remember this episode from detail to detail)

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

i want Delia 2 catch mor epokemon
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

i want Delia 2 catch mor epokemon
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Any time Delia is in an episode, I am guaranteed to like it more.
    Name: ASH
    PEARL FRIEND CODE: 4811 3806 8597

I am one of the 3 leaders of the Riolu For Ash Club alongside Dax, and Shadowdragon16. PM or e-mail me to join!

I thought it was really good. I liked the Mr.Mime and I think Delia should catch more Pokemon. And we even got a cameo of Mewtwo, so I like this episode

A very funny episode, Delia makes a excellent Pokemon Trainer Ash probably got some of his skill from her. Poor Ash having to dress up as a Mr. Mime and get tortured by Stella, who by the way looks totally cute in her clown costume. TR had one of their best entrances in this episode I enjoyed it and then getting owned by Ash "I'm not a real Mr. Mime, I just play one on TV.", line that was hilarious. One thing I caught was that 4kids spelled "Mime" "Mimie" someone forgot to use spell check. Also what happened to the TR ballon the Ash "borrowed" did Delia kepp it or did the circus?
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast