Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Electric Soldier Porygon! (038)

it is THE MOST AWESOME EPISODE EVER!!! in fact it is one of my favourite episodes i did infact get a headache from watching it but that was only because i was watching in the dark in bed.

it is THE MOST AWESOME EPISODE EVER!!! in fact it is one of my favourite episodes i did infact get a headache from watching it but that was only because i was watching in the dark in bed.

one major life lesson from this episode...

Spoiler:- life lesson:

Yeah, saw the seizure things in the Pokemon World Guide.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Finally watched it, though I was afraid of the fast colored-frames that caused the whole ban issue in Japan. The episode was actually really good to tell the truth. The whole cyber-space thing was something new to the anime and it made this episode so much more enjoyable. The banned episodes are some of the best ones around and this one had action with missiles and computer viruses and all that good stuff. I'm just upset that this one never saw the light of day in the U.S. 9/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th December 2010 at 9:51 PM.

I was not afraid to watch this episode, i had no problem.

and the episode itself wasn't so good, it was fine, i loved to see Porygon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It should be noted this ep. was dubbed

Angry

Why make a porygon evolution chain if they are not going to show it in the anime

Quote Originally Posted by icelord0626 View Post
    It should be noted this ep. was dubbed
    Yeah according to Maddie. Though it still didn't air in the US due to a Worldwide Ban placed by Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by pollop999 View Post
    Why make a porygon evolution chain if they are not going to show it in the anime
    Porygan and it's evolutionary line still appears in games, comic books, et cetera. The anime isn't the only place where they could appear :/

I didn't watch this episode but I saw the pictures, will this count as I review the banned episodes?

Anyways I did not see Pikachu using an attack in this episode but probably missed it since I don't think every shot is taken right? And I guess I can kinda see why it might get seizures but why didn't they just edit it for crying out loud. This episode look pretty good and even from the shots had some funny scenes in it, aleast this one had more of a reason then Dratini/Beauty episode had.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I actually saw the seizure part on youtube. After the flashing lights, I started feeling weird.
    I guess it has affect on everyone.

Gotta love him.

I saw the episode a few times ago, I think the Porygon ep was very good. I haven't mentioned that it's the first time I heard Bulbasaur's voice in Japanese Lol... And I didn't like it
    Most of the episode was good, I really loved how things developed until things worked out late with Porygon.

I saw this episode for the first time today. I normally am not bothered by flashing lights at all, but this one actually gave me a slight headache. Overall, it was a decent episode and I liked Porygon.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

This episode had no effect on my health whatsoever. For me it was an awesome episode with a killer light show thrown in. Porygon forever.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Stuff like this happens when kids like to put their faces to close to the damn screen. But when your a few feet way, it wouldn't really bother anybody.

My ideal battle ever!

I would love to the a dubbed version even though it will never happen
    I find it unfair that Porygon is never seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    i doubt that very much!!!!!! but i would like to hear his dub voice!!!!!!!!!
    He has a dub voice..

Who's That Pokemon in 'A way off day off' from the orange islands if i remember

I watched this episode a few months ago, but I must say I actually really really enjoyed it. It sucks that the seizure incident happened This was very unique episode...(I didn't stare directly at the flashing lights, but when I looked at it I didn't have any headaches or anything) Ironically my computer crashed from viruses a few days later
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Really, I wanna see the episode but without the seizure scenes xD

I wish they let 4Kids air the edited dub =D
    Hello!

xD

I was able to see this whole episode, and actually the real original version with the controversial lights that actually did cause kids to go to the hospital. This was the 1 and only Japanese episode that I got to see live on tv. Unfortunately it just had to be this 1... I have epilepsy so I was 1 of those affected.

The episode itself I actually did like, it was cool seeing Porygon for the 1st and only time.

48/100

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I was able to see this whole episode, and actually the real original version with the controversial lights that actually did cause kids to go to the hospital. This was the 1 and only Japanese episode that I got to see live on tv. Unfortunately it just had to be this 1... I have epilepsy so I was 1 of those affected.
    Woah, really? That must have been scary. o.O

I saw this episode on the computer some time ago, and I had a little anxiety about watching it at first, even though I knew that watching the flashing lights on a computer screen wouldn't be as bad as watching them on TV.

But I watched the episode with no problems. My sister watched it with me and was perfectly fine, and she has a rare form of epilepsy.

Even though I can't understand Japanese, I thought this was a pretty good episode. I love hearing Meowth's Japanese voice, it's so funny. :p

i did saw this episode once, it made my eyes a little bit odd feeling but i still like it, its cool to see Ash and Co. in the ''Digital place'' xD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode was really bright..... I don't know if it was just bad quality from the video I found online, but there seemed to be bright lights pretty much every couple of seconds. I also think that this episode was just a bit unusual in general. I now think Porygon is very weird. The only thing I liked about this episode was Team Rocket's evil but short scheme.

xxx

This was a very weird episode... This is the only Kanto episode that did not enjoy me. I never saw it on TV because of the ban... I saw it on the Internet for the first time, years ago. I don't have epilepsy and I wasn't afraid to watch it. The only problem with it is the fact that it was quite boring. 4/10.

It may be embarrassing to say that I didn't hear about this episode nor the seizure incident until four years after it aired from a conversation with a friend of mine. I just watched the episode and it was - concept-wise - nicely done. I did read somewhere that they did made a English version of this episode and minimized the effects of that infamous scene. Wish they just released that somewhere on the internet without attracting much attention, but oh well.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast