Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Battling Eevee Bros.! (040)

Misty: It must be so great to have big brothers
    ASH: You could pass for my brother LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    My Team:
    Clefable .. Ampharous .. Poliwhirl .. Scizor .. ? .. ?

It was sad seeing the poor Eevee tied to the tree at the beginning. ;_;
    Eevee's so cute, I just love it. It reminds me of my bunny. ^____^
    I was glad to see Eevee beat up Team Rocket, really showed how strong it was.

I really liked the Mikey kid, he was adorable. I liked how he chose to keep Eevee the way it was, instead of listening to what his brothers were saying about evolving it.
    His brothers were okay, I just didn't like how they were trying to force him into evolving Eevee. And their hair...

It was very cool to see Eevee,Flareon,Jolteon and Vapoureon for the first time aswell as Poliwrath. It was cool to see that the brothers acepted that one of them didn't want to evolve Eevee. 7/10

An episode that I actually enjoyed. Flareon is my favorite Pokémon so seeing it in an episode is always a plus for me. Vaporean was also pretty cool with its ability blend into the water but that was about it for this episode. The Eevee brothers were terribly designed though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I agree, the Eevee Bros. had horrible designs. It was nice to see Misty and the little boy getting along because he was sort of in the same situation that she must have been in with her 3 older sisters. This was a nice episode for Eevee and it's evolutions to be shown in.

xxx

This is one of those episodes I watch every now and then when I want to remember just how much I loved the original season. Had a nifty plot, introduced my FAVORITE pokemon, and just generally aged well. Even if the brothers are a little simplistic in design.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    I always liked this episode, Vaporeon was my favorite...i remember that i
    had a crush on that Vaporeon guy...
    Huzzah! A fellow Vappy lover. ^^
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/scqki8.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Clan Info and Badge:

(Credit for the Vappy Banner goes to GuitarzandBulletz)(Credit for the Vappy badge goes to _Snivy)

What a nice episode. it was cool seeing the Eevee evolutions and how nice Misty was to the boy. He gave her a blue flower which was very cute and in the end I also liked because they all took a picture together. Lol at Psyduck falling though.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 2:34 PM.

That kid was mean, tying up Eevee. He should've had the guts to tell his brothers about his choice to not evolve Eevee much earlier, then poor Eevee wouldnt've been tied up. Misty being honest and saying that she would've kept Eevee and evolved it into a Vaporeon if she wouldn't find Eevee's trainer was good. A good way to show evolution stones. Misty's Horsea making a rare appearance and being of use was really cool, I think Horsea never got enough screen time...

Awesome episode indeed. Great introduction to the Eevee and it's evolutionary forms. I personally think they couldn't done any better, although I do feel that the writers and producers unnecessarily ( and most likely, unintentionally) made evolution-by-stone looking pretty bad. Almost like it's frowned upon doing that sort of evolution method.

One of my favourite episodes, cause each brother had different evolved Eevee's. But it was kinda mean how Mikey tied up Eevee, anyway I loved how Psyduck fell when taking the picture x3

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Good episode, it's funny how only Eevee could beat Team Rocket (as I remember) while the other Eeveelutions couldn't. I wonder what would have happened if Eevee got in contact with all three of the stones, and I also wonder if Mikey's Eevee is now one of the non-Kanto Eeveelutions (or if it stayed the same).

I always wanted to see Misty own a Eevee and eventually evolve it into Vaporeon

Yes yes yes!! An Eeveelution episode! All of them were fantastic. And there was a Starmie and Victreebel in this episode as well too. Epic! Eevee's Rage Tackle was amazing, if only that was a move in the games. xD

I didn't liked how Mickey tied up Eevee just because he don't want to evolve Eevees, it's just mean. It's good to see the Eevee and it's Eeveelutions, but sadly the Eeveelutions didn't do much in this episode.
    Nice to see Misty getting along with Mickey to help him, it's so nice of her. I like the episodes where she's being nice to others instead of being violent.
    It's nice when Mickey gave a blue flower to Misty.
    I didn't like how the Eeveelutions lost to Team Rocket, but that Eevee defeated them! It made no sense to me. I think that was just bad writing to prove that Eevee could be stronger than it's Eeveelutions.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Wow, so Misty just punches Psyduck right in the head. Way to be nice to your Pokemon there, Misty.

This episode reminded that I used to like Vaporeon for a bit.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I enjoyed this episode way more when Eevee and its evolutions weren't as overhyped and overexposed. Alas, watching it again now brought some of my cynicism back, although I liked Misty and Mikey's friendship and seeing so many evolutionary stone Pokemon around was neat. I was also fond of Mikey's decision to keep his Eevee un-evolved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123