Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Battling Eevee Bros.! (040)

Taichi abandoning his Eievui just so that his brothers would cease their peer pressure seemed extreme, and part of me wanted Kasumi to keep Eievui so that she'd have a Showers someday. Mizuki, Raizou, Atsushi seemed too full of themselves, and their forceful evolution philosophy bothered me.

This was a good filler episode because it showed off a lot of stone-induced evolutionary lines. I also remember Team Rocket doing very well here when they took Eevee.

A decent filler episode. It was odd seeing Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon eventually losing to Arbok and Weezing, but at least Eevee managed to send Team Rocket blasting off. Shame we aren't likely to see Mikey again anytime soon, I'd like him to make an appearance with a Leafeon or an Espeon. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreThunder View Post
    Shame we aren't likely to see Mikey again anytime soon, I'd like him to make an appearance with a Leafeon or an Espeon. 9/10
    Mikey should have came back in Johto and used an Espeon instead of Sakura doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    Mikey should have came back in Johto and used an Espeon instead of Sakura doing so.
    Mikey wasn't interesting enough to come back, though. Much less with his Eevee evolved. :x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234