Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wake Up Snorlax! (041)

"HEY, SNORLAX!!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

When Ash and his friends have to enlist Team Rocket to solve a problem, chances are that the problem is big. In this case, the problem weighed 1,000 pounds -- as poor Jessie, James, and Meowth learned the really hard way at the end of the episode. The Snorlax-kissing debate left me chuckling with something between amusement and nervousness, but very unfortunately, that hippie was kind enough to play his Poké Flute to wake up his Snorlax. A hilariously excellent introduction to Snorlax this episode was for my recollections.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Episode was really cool and funny...
    I was really impressed after finding out that Snorlax belongs to that Hippie...

I loved too see Ash and TR work in a collaboration.
    Snorlax was huge, i think it was a giant pokemon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was funny, especially the part where Meowth kisses Snorlax.

I liked how Team Rocket and Ash worked together. Nice to seem them like that.

Too bad Snorlax wasn't wild. 9/10

Cool. Snorlax being awaked by the people was impossible... The old man's flute was pretty rare if theres only one.

Haha meowth kissed snorlax. Anyways a pretty interesting episode. The hippy was kind of cool and liked his pokeflute.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I really didn't like this episode at all, my most disliked episode for the Kanto region. The only thing I liked about the episode is the gang's comical ways of trying to wake Snorlax. 1) kissing him, 2) throwing a pokeball and it bounced off, 3) bullhorn, etc.

1/100

I thought that overall, this was a really funny episode. I loved how Snorlax was so fat that the Pokeball just bounced right off its stomach. The part when Psyduck kissed it was hilarious because Psyduck seemed really into it and it was blushing afterwards. XD Oh, and the hippie guy was cool, I liked how long his hair was for some reason.

It was an okay episode. Seeing Team rocket try to wake up Snorlax was kind of funny though the only truly funny bit that happened in this episode, in my opinion, was Meowth being forced to kiss Snorlax. Other than that . . . .

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Meowth kissing Snorlax was definitely the funniest part of this episode. I liked the whole concept of this episode as it was a great way of introduing Snorlax and it's characteristics. The only thing I found weird was that the town had these problems for so long. Surely you wouldn't allow a whole town to go into starvation if all that was needed was to move a Snorlax...

xxx

A good Kanto filler. Very funny how they tried waking Snorlax up, especially Meowth and Psyduck. And the hippie with the Poke Flute. Cool way to introduce the Poke Flute. I like this episode. 8/10.

Ugh poor Ash Misty & Brock starving LOL @ Misty saying "how can a bakery not have any bread" The snorlax was such a problem glad they found a solution to it in the end.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 12:55 PM.

The old man was a good parody of a hippie The episode itself gave a hilarious (and sleepy) introduction to our beloved Snorlax. That Pokémon just always make me laugh. [SPOILER] Luckily, Ash gets one later doing the Orange Islands series. {/SPOILER]

The old man was a good parody of a hippie The episode itself gave a hilarious (and sleepy) introduction to our beloved Snorlax. That Pokémon just always make me laugh.     Spoiler:

Too bad Ash didn't catch this Snorlax so he could of used it in the Indigo League

From this episode on, I shall know that Meowth's kiss is deadly. It's funny because in Snorlax's Pokedex entry, it says that Snorlax can eat sour and even rotten food. If it can handle that, but not Meowth's kiss. That's telling you something. xD

Psyducks face after it kisses Snorlax was just priceless!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I liked the fact that Ash and friends and Team Rocket worked together for a while here. I usually dislike when they join forces, but it was funny to see Meowth and Psyduck kiss Snorlax. I remember cackling at how the village magically turned green again right after the river refilled. It was just too sudden. :x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12