Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wake Up Snorlax! (041)

I loved the various ways the twerps and Team Rocket were trying to wake Snorlax up, especially the Sleeping Beauty idea lol. Psyduck was also so damn funny in this episode, as he gives Snorlax a nice big kiss.

I really didn't like this episode at all, my most disliked episode for the Kanto region. The only thing I liked about the episode is the gang's comical ways of trying to wake Snorlax.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    The only thing I liked about the episode is the gang's comical ways of trying to wake Snorlax.
    Well that was the highlight since the rest of the plot about the dried creek was underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    Snorlax blocking the creek made him seem careless and his owner should have paid more attention to where he left Snorlax.
    The hippie guy who had the Pokeflute did seem kind of irresponsible hee hee. It's sad that if Ash's group hadn't found him, the village would've been doomed with no water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    The hippie guy who had the Pokeflute did seem kind of irresponsible hee hee. It's sad that if Ash's group hadn't found him, the village would've been doomed with no water.
    Sure, if Kabigon had remained asleep in the same spot for too long it would have caused the stream's flow to stay weak, which would've been bad for the town's crops, but Kabigon wouldn't have remained there forever. He would've woken up on his own eventually, which would've alleviated matters.

The hippie dude seemed way too lax about where his Snorlax slept and it was sad how Ash missed a chance to catch Snorlax since it wasn't wild.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123