Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Showdown in Dark City (042)

Go Pikachu! Avenge your fallen ketchup!!!

No seriously, Pikachus whole ketchup obsession in this episode was too funny!
    Especially ihis reaction after it got destroyed!

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

I thought that the Nurse Joy here was Jessie in disguise at first tbh. Dark City was really gloomy even without the Yas and Kas Gyms battling against each other and wrecking things in my view. Seeing Electabuzz and Scyther's debut was cool though, even though I expected more from two powerful Pokemon like themselves.

Pikachu suddenly liking ketchup was weird as hell. The two Gym factions not getting along reminded me of an old samurai movie I once saw.

Pikachu's liking for Ketchup was simply hilarious.I liked the plot of the story. 8.5/10.

The two gyms fighting each other was a cool subplot even tho they weren't official gyms. I liked how the Nurse Joy here had a job other than just being a nurse, plus Pikachu liking ketchup was cute.

Scyther versus Electabuzz was entertaining and Pikachu's luv of ketchup was a cute gag. For such a pointless filler this one was actually good. 7.5/10

My favorite part was how Pikachu liked ketchup and also how the color red sent Electabuzz and Scyther into a crazy frenzy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123