Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The March of the Exeggutor Squad! (043)

charmander going charmeleon, one of the badest thing of the Indigo league.

The episode was quite funny, i love magic.

This episode was one of my pass it on and let it go type of episodes.
    Chamander evolved into Charmeleon "okay" then it stops listening and attacks on it's own.
    I don't get why it's called "March of the Exeguator squad" though.
    But still Charmander was cute until it evolved.
    I like Charmeleon just not Ash's Charmeleon.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Purin View Post
    I watched this episode recently and something occurred to me when I was done. The writers really didn't give two cents about Brock, did they? Ash has Charmander struggling to burn down a horde of Exeggutors and Melvin has to jump in with his *stick* to help.

Which begs the question: Why didn't Brock just sent out Vulpix? He really was a lazy bum who did nothing back then... not even to help save Exeggutors from getting blown up...
    Haha, I never realized that but you're right.

Vulpix really SHOULD have been used here to help out. Wow, poor Vulpix got so little screentime.

Ash's Swami costume and where Charmander's tail burnt Squirtle's tail was pretty funny.

Team Tropic Thunder?

Ash trying to do magic was quite funny.

He made a better job of it than Melvin.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    Ash trying to do magic was quite funny.

He made a better job of it than Melvin.
    I liked his outfit.. XD

Team Tropic Thunder?

I loved it in the end when Charmander evolved into Charmeleon and Ash tried to hug it and got burned. XD Classic moment in the history of pokemon. The Exeggutor could have been portrayed more in battle in my opinion.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Yay! Charmander evolved! Too bad it doesn't want to listen to Ash.(at the time) Charmeleon still is cool, though.

This was not one of my favourite episode but it was alright because Charmander() evolved. But I thought Exeggcute() needed a leaf stone to evolve?

When the magician got fired I felt sorry for him, but when he got greedy I started to hate him.

Charmeleon was so strong, too bad it doesn't obey to Ash..

And Melvin was little strange...8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I'm glad Misty actually did something useful in the anime, no offense to Misty fans it's just that she was always just there, hardly doing much.

It was odd, she was helping that Magician guy, but he decided to turn on her friends in his attempt to catch some Exeggcutor? Talk about a bad friend.

Loved that in the wake of the chaos and turmoil, that Ash's trusty Charmander evolves into a Charmeleon, great stuff. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm glad Misty actually did something useful in the anime, no offense to Misty fans it's just that she was always just there, hardly doing much.

It was odd, she was helping that Magician guy, but he decided to turn on her friends in his attempt to catch some Exeggcutor? Talk about a bad friend.

Loved that in the wake of the chaos and turmoil, that Ash's trusty Charmander evolves into a Charmeleon, great stuff. 9/10
    Ash could always trust on Charmander to pull through, reminds me of chimchar today. I remember being very sad to see charmander go though.

I'm glad that Charmander had evolve but here's my theory on maybe why it stopped listening:

1. Maybe Ash didn't have enough badges.

2. Maybe it's because the trainer before it made it hate humans deep down in the mind and then it came out when it evolve.

3. Or, it's because Ash wasn't considered strong enough in it's eyes for command.

My ideal battle ever!

It was a good episode. I liked the comical part where Ash was trying to show Melvin how to be a great magician, and then it went terribly wrong. It was great to see Charmander finally evolve into Charmeleon. TR pretending to be Exeggutor was very funny.

43/100

This episode was always a bit sad for me. It was hard to see Charmander evolve into Charmeleon, because Charmander was my favourite Pokemon back then and I was sad to see it go. ;___;

I thought parts of the episode were funny, though. For some reason, I always used to laugh when it showed Misty in the Goldeen outfit.

This episode was really cool. Exeggutor seemed very strong. Glad Charmander could take them all down and evolve in the process.

7/10

The episode was ok. Melvin was annoying.

I recently watching this on Boomerang and they played the Spanish dub at the same dun the English dub was playing. It was funny. The actual episode wasn't so funny though. Melvin had an annoying voice and his failed magician antics weren't funny. Melvin was just unlikeable for me. Charmander evolving didn't really do much for me. Its disobeying got old pretty quickly later on though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    It was hard to see Charmander evolve into Charmeleon, because Charmander was my favourite Pokemon back then and I was sad to see it go. ;___;
    I agree. Charmander was just the cutest Pokémon ever back in the day and to see it evolve into Charmeleon was sad. Although I guess it had to happen at some point seeing as Charmeleon had one of the most epic evolutions in that future episode. The magician guy was boring in this and I only really found the Team Rocket part funny. Pretty dull episode.

xxx

I loved the best part oh look its a evolving charmander wow that's pretty cool its charmelon and it hates ash good episode with an unexpecting plot.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quite a funny episode. A gentle Charmander becoming a stubborn Charmeleon. And the hypnotized Ash was cool, and his magic trick with Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle in the box. Misty in her magician assistant dress and Ash and Brock in festival clothes was... weird, but funny. 8/10.

Charmander evolved into that Charmelon, It was so mean!!!

Dunno about the rest of you, but when Melvin leaned toward Misty and said 'Keep an open mind..." MY mind went straight into the gutter.

Really sad that Charmander/Charmeleon stopped obeying Ash.

After re-watching this episode, I finally understand about how Exeggcute was able to evolve in this episode. Before I used to think that they just willed for an evolution, but now I saw where they mentioned Leaf Stones in the air surrounding that area.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast