Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The March of the Exeggutor Squad! (043)

i really liked this episode. probably because it stars my favorite pokemon and because charmander evolved.
    There was once a time when I was known as Exeggudork...

While I didn't really like the character of the day in this episode, I did enjoy the evolution of Charmander and the pretty solid ending to the synopsis. It's funny just to see all that brave personality of Charmander disappearing once its evolved.

Charmeleon! He's so cool I love his design

The Goldeen outfit. The one I do not like. The guy was so annoying, you just don't ask someone to be in your show. If I were Misty, I wouldn't have been too nice. And using Ash while he was hypnotized is a dirty trick, but as usual, they forgive the people at the end of the episode.

'It begins!!' was what I was thinking when Charmander evolved.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Ugh, everything about Melvin irked me. His design was just odd, as was his dub voice. Anyway, I wish we had seen Ash and friends enjoy the carnival a lot more, although I liked that Ash used his Kanto Starters when he was helping Melvin with his tricks. Seeing Exeggcute hypnotize Ash was creepy though, as was seeing the Exeggutor stampede.

Misty looked sorta hot dressed in her Goldeen outfit lol. Charmander evolving into Charmeleon gave me goosebumps.

I liked seeing the carnival setting and Melvin's Exeggcute using Hypnosis on Ash was strange. The Exeggutor rampage scene was cool especially when Ash's Charmander evolved into Charmeleon.

Exeggcute seemed kind of creepy especially when it manipulated Ash and Misty looked beautiful when she helped Melvin's show. 8/10

I was glad when we saw Charmander evolving because Charmeleon rocked + I felt sad for Melvin's bad magic tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Misty looked beautiful when she helped Melvin's show. 8/10
    I liked her Goldeen outfit during the stage show as well as Ash's outfit when he was doing magic tricks cuz he looked sort of like Aladdin there ha ha.

Uh, how did Exeggcute even evolve in the first place just by going into the forest? This was OS's most random episode, and Melvin was the most whiny COTD that we've ever had.

Maggie's magic show was tragic, although it was still nice of Kasumi to help him out. I liked when we saw Satoshi's own magic trick with the boxes, and Tamatama evolving into Nassy and stomping around seemed incredibly chaotic. I loved when Hitokage evolved though because he saved the town.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234