Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Song of Jigglypuff (045)

Very funny and good episode, nice seeing Jigglypuff's first appearance again. I thought Misty really stood out in this episode even though it really wasn't about her. TR's song was very good on par with "TR Rocking.", also Jessie and James look better as rockers then they do in in their TR outfits. It's nice that Jigglypuff becomes a semi recurring character after this.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I just watched this episode today on my Kanto series boxset and after not seeing it in many years, really enjoyed it. I hope Jigglypuff returns to the anime soon.

I wish Jigglypuff would return to the show. Seeing this episode makes me miss it more and more.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

I really liked this episode a lot because it's Jigglypuff's first appearance.

This episode was really funny,and you could say that even if Jigglypuff was star of this episode Misty had a good part of role while trying to teach him to sing.This was Jigglypuffs first appearance along with many others and it was definitely worth watching.I also like how team rocket sang a song for a change instead of their usual moto reciting and it was nice to see them dressed as rockers.

Too bad we dont see Jigglypuff anymore because he was pretty funny back than.

oh yeah this was the first episode featuring clefairy if i'm not mistaken, it's a long time i watched this episode.

This episode was pretty boring. Jigglypuff was never very entertaining to me. But TR's song was pretty good.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 8:26 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Jiggly is my fave Pokemon, i love this episode how
    Jiggly could get Neon town all quiet =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I bet they regretted helping Jigglypuff to start singing, because it became a stalker lol.

I do feel sorry for it though, i think Whismur and it's evolutions came a little too late for poor Jigglypuff, then it could have had someone to listen to the full song.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

So far, I liked this episode a little bit. I found it weird that the people in a non-sleeping town never slept at all! They stay awake causing too much trouble!
    Sleeping is good for everyone! If we had no rest then we'd feel a bit cranky, which is not a good thing. At least Jigglypuff saved them by making them fall asleep and making them feel a lot happier than ever.

Since when did kanto have a desert that magically turns back into a forest later 0 . o
    other than that it was a good episode.

I LOVED this episode! It was the very first Pokemon episode I ever got on VHS & I watched over & over again at least 5 times :]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

This episode was good, but it's sad that we don't see Jigglypuff these days anymore...

I quite liked this episode, actually. Trying to find people to listen to Jigglypuff, and Psyduck falling asleep with its eyes open... haha.

I'm actually glad that the people of Neon Town got a good night's rest. This episode taught me that staying up late makes you grumpy. Seriously. Pokémon teaches life lessons, kids.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Good filler.

Jigglypuff was cute. i loved it.

And Misty was mean. she was trying to hute it.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Good filler.
    It wasn't actually Filler though, since Jigglypuff debuted.

I liked it. The whole thing about a city where the people never sleep reminded me of Vegas. I liked how Team Rocket changed their motto to a song.

Overall, I kinda wished that Jigglypuff would've gone with Ash and Co. instead of following them and randomly appearing in places, 6/10

This episode wasn't my absolute favorite but it was acceptable, since Jigglypuff was in it, sang, got mad, and drew on everyone, it cracks me up everytime I see it xD Makes me kinda wonder why I have not seen a lot of Jiggly lately, I definately would not mind seeing another Jigglypuff episode again. This one was ok, just not the best one with Jiggly in it... ~

I like the team rocket song, they should sing it more often.

8.5/10

Didn't really like this episode. This was where Jigglypuff debuted, and started a string of episodes where Jigglypuff interupted episodes... It is funny when it draws on everybody though. It was great seeing the crazy town people be upbeat after finally getting to sleep again.

20/100

Jigglypuff was such a funny Pokemon! I loved how everyone would fall asleep when it sang, and how it would then go and draw all over everyone's faces. The drawings were all really funny and made the characters look strange. Psyduck sleeping with its eyes open was one of the best moments in this episode IMO, I didn't understand how that was possible! I also liked how Jigglypuff would puff up like a balloon when it got mad because I liked how it looked fat.

I kinda wish I had a Jigglypuff in real life. Maybe its singing would cure my insomnia. ^^

I love Jigglypuff and how it just pops out of nowhere in future episodes. I also like how they gave Jigglypuff an attitude and it just draws on everyone's face. I agree with Aquarelle that Psyduck sleeping with it's eyes open was one of the more funnier scenes. It's so silly. ;3 Jigglypuff's angry face is so ftw!

xxx

Funny episode, and a good first appearance for Jigglypuff. It was funny to see when Jigglypuff became angry because everyone fell asleep, and then Psyduck stays awake and still angers Jigglypuff. This is a cool, funny, enjoyable and rewatchable Kanto episode, just like every Kanto episode. 9/10, I was considering a 10, but there are better episodes than this.

Jigglypuff's debut. This episode was hilarious, Jiggly's face expressions and so cute how Misty wanted to catch it. I liked how affectionate it was to her.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 1:55 PM.

That Team Rocket song was epic lol! And don't I occasionally enjoy a fourth wall breaking. The running gag with Jigglypuff in my own opinion, was hilarious. It was a smart move     Spoiler:

This episode... Completely legendary!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast