Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Attack of the Pre-historic Pokémon! (046)

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    So Charizard only helped save Ash because he hated Aerodactyl, right? I wish we had seen more of Charmeleon though. He evolved way too soon.
    Lizardon seemed to dislike Ptera since Ptera knocked him down in the chasm when they first met, although I'm positive that Lizardon was attempting to rescue Satoshi regardless. He was reckless about it as seen when he attacked Ptera with Flamethrower and didn't care that Satoshi got burned, but Lizardon wasn't going to let Satoshi die.

Also, the dub's comment on "fossilized Pokemon manure" proves that at least the Pokemon based on animals have the same, well, systems as their animal counterparts.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Also, the dub's comment on "fossilized Pokemon manure" proves that at least the Pokemon based on animals have the same, well, systems as their animal counterparts.
    Funny how we never get to learn more about the digestive system of Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Pokemon having a digestive system was already implied even before this episode since we had seen Pokemon eat. Their food wouldn't magically disappear once eaten; it was obvious that they'd have to digest it, which would produce waste as a byproduct.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345