Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Chansey Operation (047)

How did Pikachu manage to fit an entire apple is his mouth?

"Who wants to be my next patient?"
    This line sounds like something a deranged serial killer would say. At least to me.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Seeing Pikachu getting his throat hurt by eating apples was random tbh. I liked that Team Rocket's off-screen Pokemon stealing plan was the catalyst for the hospital drama, and I liked seeing Ash and friends playing the roles of doctors after Dr. Procter went to sleep via the anesthetic. Also, Porygon's cameo was pretty cool.

I liked Porygon's cameo lol, and the hospital setting was different so for once I wasn't bored. How the hell did apples hurt Pikachu, though...

Hee hee the doctor putting his hand in Pikachu's mouth was funny and I liked seeing Ash's group take over the hospital when the doctor was knocked out due to the injection. :3

The TRio doing some stealing off-screen was a good twist except that they got caught as usual and this was where Porygon made a cameo. 7/10

Hmmm Porygon's cameo appearance here was such a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, but I do think it's odd how Porygon was shown here at all given the seizure episode controversy. ^^;

Dr. Proctor seemed flimsy at his job, but I enjoyed when Ash's friends took over the hospital and when they helped the Dodrio.

It was interesting how the Rocket-dan stole Pokemon off-screen and ended up in the hospital. Doctor Doc falling asleep after the accidental anesthesia injection was a good way of letting Satoshi and his friends run the hospital in his place, and I liked how Nyasu was worried about his koban charm.

I really liked the way Ash and co. showed some awesome teamwork when they helped cure the injured Pokemon when TR caused a huge truck accident. But even though Team Rocket helped too, they still wanted to take the Pokemon again...
    猫に小判

This is hilarious to watch!

"Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123