Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Holy Matrimony! (048)

Looking back, I'm surprised they cared about James enough to give him his own episode. Of course it was all worth it, that his one real friend is a lifelong pet that he refuses to take into his TR career despite it's being the strongest Pokemon he'll ever own is a surprisingly deep thought for this show.

And of course Jezebelle, queen of Stun Spore abuse. And abuse in general.

^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

Another very bizarre episode... Jessibelle is wacko! James barely escaped from her entrapment. Too bad James left Growlie behind, would've loved to see him bring Growlie along :-(

20/100

Quote Originally Posted by TR4eva View Post
    The end moment was the BEST EVER!!! When James was in the Hot air balloon and Jessie runs along the side and James pulls her in then they talk about staying with Team Rocket no matter how rich or poor. Awww... <3

Rocketshippingness 4 life!!!

I know!!! I loved this ep when I was younger, one of the best JessiexJames moments in the entire show. And such a genuinely tender bit too, in an otherwise slightly wacky episode ^___^

Character development in an anime that many believe is bereft of such lofty pursuits. Excellent.
    Last edited by SasakiThePikachu; 9th March 2011 at 2:54 PM.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Man, that Jessibelle is crazy. I don't blame James for running away from home; if I had to marry someone as crazy as her, I would run away too!

Seeing James reunite with his Growlithe was so sweet. The two are really cute together. ^_^ It is unfortunate that Growlie couldn't go with him, though.

And isn't this the episode where James told a story about how he died? That was funny, especially since everyone except Misty was crying and didn't notice that the story made no sense.

this episode still makes me cry
    im one of those people that goes for the bad guys
    its nice to see there gentler side come out broke my heart james and growlie

Poor james...Jessebelle is sucha tyrant!!!! James deserves a break once in awhile because he's a softie.

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

A great James episode. Jessebelle was a great character and I'm happy that we were able to see her again later in the series. seeing James care for Growlithe was a such a heartwarming thing to see. I never felt that bad for Jessie.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode really made me love James more. I didn't think he would come from such a rich background. He also should have kept Growlithe, but then I also think it's good he didn't because it represents his innocent and good side. Jessebelle was great in this episode, it would have been tragic if James left Tem Rocket!

xxx

Growlee was so sad... Anyways, nice to see Vileplume and this was a funny episode. Jessiebelle was weird, and also funny. I'm happy she and James never got married, missing James would be horrible, James is awesome and funny. 9/10.

I absolutely loved this episode. I think this was a great way in showing James's background. I also loved Growlee and dang Jessiebelle was a obsessed with James lol. Background episodes are always interesting to see. I still have to go with Meowth's episode, that one was in my opinion, a masterpiece.

A very funny and excellent episode focusing on TR (more so, James past.) Jessiebelle is really weird, funny, but also malicious. I felt sorry for James that he's known her since his childhood days.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 12:42 PM.

In my opinion, this is the most Rocketshippy episode of Pokemon. James doesn't want Jessibelle, and that means he must love Jessie.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

For once someone is stalking James!

Jessiebelle is one crazy girl. Not only her, James' Mother and Father are too. Now I know why James didn't like his rich life. No freedom. I would have loved if James had brought Growlie along with him. But, the thought of it blasting off isn't something I want to happen.

I really liked how this episode was showing us some background from James (other Kanto episodes is doing great on this with Team Rocket too).
    It makes you understand James much more. No wonder James wanted another life with this many rules. Following rules was never something he liked which makes it kinda fun he turned out to be a bad guy :P

James telling them about him and Growlith is also a great scene!

I enjoyed watching this episode. This episode is one of the episodes where Team Rocket was actually likable instead of being annoying. This episode gave some backstory about James, which was nice. Also, James got character development in this episode.

Man, Jessibelle was really hyper! it'd be terrible for James if he ended up marrying her. James's Growlithe was cool, but sadly he couldn't take it with him. I liked the last scene where James pulled Jessie in the Hot-air balloon.

When I watched this episode for the first time, I wanted Jessibelle to appear in the anime again. I'm glad that she did appear in the Pokémon anime again in an episode the Sinnoh saga.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234