Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Organization?

I organise my boxes like this.

Main: My main Pokemon I always use.
    Trades: Pokemon I recieved in trades.
    National: Pokemon I got through radar, or just found after getting the National Dex.
    Sinnoh 1 and Sinnoh 2: Just pokemon I had found while I had the Sinnoh Dex.
    Unown: All the Unown.
    Out-Going: Pokemon I hope to trade for others.
    Outg-2: Just the second box for outgoing pokemon.
    Baby: Baby pokemon and eggs.
    Shinies: Just for shiny pokemon I find (it's empty v.v)
    Strong Pokemon, weak Pokemon, this is only the selfish perception of people. Good trainers will try to win with the Pokemon they love best.
    - Karen of the Johto Elite Four

Normal - Normal and Fightng pokemon... and Dragon if there's no other type to go with it...
    Fire - Fire...
    Water - Water and Ice
    Grass - Grass and Bug
    Electric - Zappity pokemon :P and sometimes Steel
    Psychic - Psychic and Ghost
    Dark - Self explanatory
    Rock - Rock, Ground and sometimes Steel
    Poison - Poison
    Shinies
    Lv 100s
    Lv 50 +
    Legends
    Unown
    AKA: Neko-Chan, Neko-Kun, Gollum, Kaeru-Chan

Nya =(^.^)=
    Grrrbt

My planned team for HG

my boxes are named as follows:

new pkmn
    001-030
    031-060
    ~etc~
    450-480
    481-493...

i'd like to have more space though

platinum FC: 4984-1981-3821
    PBR FC: 4640-6545-5422 <---^ ADD ME!

surf + water absorb > YOU
        Spoiler:- shiny collection:

My box organization in my Plat depends on the box's background:

Box 1 : All Unowns, along with Dialga & Palkia (Giratina is in my team ). Cave background.
    Box 2-5 : All Pokemon that are suitable for Forest environment. This includes Ghost-Types and Dark-Types.
    Box 6-8 : All aquatic Pokemon. River background.
    Box 9 : All Pokemon that are suitable for Sky environment. Mostly Flying-Types, Levitators, and small or lightweight Pokemon.
    Box 10 : All Pokemon that are suitable for Savanna environment. Mostly Normal-Types and Rock-Types.
    Box 11-12 : All Pokemon that are suitable for Beach enviroment. Mostly Ground-Types and Fire-Types. Pelipper, Clamperl, Kingler, Quagsire, and Gastrodon are in here too, since they fit the Beach theme.

To be honest, I can have a complete Dex but still have at least 2 empty boxes...not sure why some people say they don't have enough space.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I keep my boxes organized by types.

Box 1 ~ Water/Ice
    Box 2 ~ Dragons
    Box 3 ~ Flying
    Box 4 ~ Rock/Ground
    Box 5 ~ Grass
    Box 6 ~ Dark
    Box 7 ~ Psychic
    Box 8 ~ Fighting
    Box 9 ~ Electric
    Box 10 ~ Normal
    Box 11 ~ Bug
    Box 12 ~ Fire
    Box 13~ Ghost
    Box 14 ~ Steel
    Box 15 ~ Poison
    Defeat my gym to get the Atlantic Badge!
    ~Now accepting challengers!~
    The Amori League Showdown

I also have my boxes set out in types. I've been doing it since Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire came out. Doing so definetely helps you find your pokemon faster, and keep them organized. it's also kind of fun to fill all the boxes up, just so you can trade the extra ones off to people who need the extra pokemon.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I organize them according to their types.

I don't really organise most of them. However my last box is called the "Superbox", and I put all my legendaries in there, and my shiny Staravia which I have for the sole reason of it's shininess. My second to last in the Unowns. In order. Apart from that, they're just in any order.
    It appears I cannot think of a good signature.

My box used to be superorginized in Diamond, with a box for every 10 levels, a box for Pokemon I used, and a box for eggs.

Then everything combustified.

Fourtunately, I then got Platinum then, and my box is organized there under the same system, but there's another box for legends.
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

Well, usually about half of my boxes are organized based on type (those that I tend to have the most of). Usually those are normal, water, flying, grass/poison, rock/ground, etc. Then I have boxes like legends, event pokemon, shinies (usually reserve 2 boxes for these, most recieved from trades), a team box for my battle team, a box for pokemon recieved from trades, and sometimes a lvl 100 box if I have enough pokemon for that.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I've organized my boxes by type in every game except Pt., well, in Pt., the only organization I have is seperating legendaries, special babies with spevial moves, and eggs I'll be trading to HG.
    But I might steal coolespeon's idea and try to organize by color... meh, I'll figure it out.
    Last edited by Wigglytuff FTW!; 2nd October 2009 at 3:42 AM.

. . . . .
    (Nike) . (Mikeッ) . (Rick) . (Terri) . (Joe) . (Aggro)

I sorta organize them... I have two boxes for my main Pokemon, one for all the special ones, one that I'll trade to SS when I buy it and one for the Unown letters, and the rest are just stashed in random locations.

Lets see on my current Platinum file, I have them in different boxes for different regions, but only fully evolved.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I sort by levels for boxes 1-6, 7 is for my Legendaries/events, 8, 9, and 17 (don't ask) are for normal Pokemon received in trades, 10 and 11 are those up for trade, 12 is starter Pokemon; 13 is Eevolutions/Eevees in general; 14 is GTS Pokemon; 15 is for those Pokemon I have already bred for trades and set aside as "reserved", 16 is spillover, and 18 is my "fighters".
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokémon. I sometimes calculate stat values. I never use cheating devices. I sometimes try to breed my way to perfection (and maybe fail), and I care about natures to an extent. But I like my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
    (Adapted from Tyranitar's philosophy.)

Claims:
    David Tennant
    Viggo Mortensen

Sort of back! Playing through Black 2 and working through my Dex. PM me for inquiries!

Black 2 ID/FC: Cassie 3311 2386 7094

LF: Legends/Events, shinies, Kangaskhan, Smeargle, Miltank, Whismur, Minun, Torkoal, Lileep, Kecleon, Glameow

ALLONS-Y!

I organize it all by type. That way if I want a Water Pokemon, I go to the Water box.

I always keep my favs on the last boxes (17-18) and the others in random boxes.

type. pair up grass/bug rock/ground ghost/dark if it 2 types then whatever i want it in
    once in the right box then do it by lv
    sometimes i need 2 boxes for water and grass/bug
    do you like reading signatures? of course you do because you just read mine

I organize via National Dex. I only have the final evolved forms of pokemon, so i have so many boxes like 1-50, 51-100, 101-151...etc. Then I have a 'battle' box with my team pokemon, shiny box, ingame pokemon box, trading box
    White
    Brendan - _____- _____ - ____
    Status - 646/649

Default Exceptionally ordered/nerdy, anyone?

BOXES 1-5...
    These boxes are in regional order, holding- not surprisingly- tgeir regional Pokemon, in Pokedex order.
    The box wallpapers are kind of coordinated to the region kandscape, too- Kanto is grassy, Hoenn is underwater, Sinnoh is snow (because of the mixed enviroment, and I prefer the snow to the others) and Johto is simple, because I haven't played through there yet.
    5 boxes= too many Kanto Pokemon.

BOXES 6/7...
    After recieving *coughstealingcough* Pokerus from a friend last night, box 6 is now allocated all my Pokerus'd Pokemon, excluding legendaries/my team. There's currently about 5 of them in there.
    Box 7 is my 'Tradeable' Pokemon- Pokemon that I have more than one of *looks at Eevee* or my friends have requested (IE Ditto).

BOXES 16, 17, 18...
    Box 18 is full of Unown, which are simply ordered alphabetically, box 17 holds 'Others', which are legendaries (in the order that I captured them) and my team/pending team.
    Box 16 is for Pokemon Eggs, which is normally rather full due to my mates and I spamming te Egg Spin function of Platinum.

I organize by type!

I put the ones I use in two boxes, shove the rest into like 5 or 6 boxes, put shinies in 2 boxes, legends in 1 and ditto in 1 (The legends overflowed into the ditto recently).

I used to organize them by type... Then I ran out of boxes.
    Shiny Semi-Flawless/Flawless (5th gen):

Working on Learning 5th gen RNG.
    Diamond FC: 4213 0213 1340
    Black FC: 2666 8273 4049

Yay, I've claimed Charizard .

i have 5-6 boxes full of ev'd pokemon, another 5-6 boxes of smogon redistributable stuff/breeds of mine, and random stuff in the other boxes

Haha, my PC is pretty scattered. I do have a few boxes that are organized, though. I have a few boxes dedicated solely to shinies, and others dedicated only for EV-trained/IV-bred pokes. Other than that, I pretty much just throw things in whatever box. It's starting to get annoying and hard to find things, but I'm too lazy to go through and re-organize it. =/
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567