Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Princess VS Princess (052)

I wish Jessie could have won that... She was going so well and dumb Psyduck had to spoil her win... But the episode was funny like Jessie intimidating the commentator

Announcer: "Who will be the victor?"

Jessie: "IM GONNA BE THE VICTOR WHAT KINDA STUPID QUESTION IS THAAAT"

Announcer: :O

*Later.

Announcer: "Jessie may have an advantage."

Jessie: "MAY HAVE???" >:-(

Announcer: "Err, Jessie does have an advantage" (sweat-Drop)

LUL
    Togekiss is reasonably awesome

What they are sayin': are pokebloxx leggos!? No, they are not leggos! Srrrrsly!? Yeh, but teh are teh coolest! Make a pokebloxx 4 u pokemon 2deh!!!

I love this episode because it was focused on Misty. Enjoyed her enthusiastic shopping spree with Ash & Brock having to carry all her bags lol. Also nice to see how her hair looked down, and Ash surprised by how beautiful she was. I'm glad she won the doll set even though I felt sorry for Jessie.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 2:56 PM.

They should have had the rules where Misty and Jessie could have used their own Pokemon. I felt they both got easy passes using Brock's, Ash's and James's.

My ideal battle ever!

I think that Jessie would've have won if Wobbuffet had been created about 100 episodes earlier xD.

The first appearence of the underused powerhouse, Lickitung. Why did this awesome pokemon have to be traded for the overused and unfunny Wobbuffet? Why damn you, WHYYYYYY!?!?!?!!
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

I had amost forgot that Jessie did have Lickitung. It was the most underused Pokemon in the show, was it?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I had amost forgot that Jessie did have Lickitung. It was the most underused Pokemon in the show, was it?
    Only used in 19 episodes, poor thing..........
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Well, I for one am satisfied with the results of this episode. I mean, while I had sympathy for Jessie, I had sympathy for Misty too. Lickitung was one of those Pokémon, like Primeape, that the writers decided not to give it the most potential. It only appeared 17 times in the rest of Kanto, the entire Orange League and the beginning of Johto. That says something for a Pokémon under possession by a main character.

It's a shame she traded Lickitung. It would of been cool to see her with a Lickilicky in Sinnoh

Okay, let me get this straight. You needed more Pokemon to battle in the tournament? But, you didn't even use Starmie or Staryu? Oh Misty, how could you? I wanted to see them kick some butt. Well, Lickitung's tongue was interesting I can say. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Okay, let me get this straight. You needed more Pokemon to battle in the tournament? But, you didn't even use Starmie or Staryu? Oh Misty, how could you? I wanted to see them kick some butt. Well, Lickitung's tongue was interesting I can say. xD
    I thought she wanted a more balanced team so she could win? ...It's been forever since I've seen this episode but I always wanted to Jessie to win the tournament D8 But I disliked Misty with an eternal passion as a kid and Jessie was like my hero as a child...so yeah. D8 I thought what James and Meowth did for Jessie was sweet.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I thought she wanted a more balanced team so she could win? ...It's been forever since I've seen this episode but I always wanted to Jessie to win the tournament D8 But I disliked Misty with an eternal passion as a kid and Jessie was like my hero as a child...so yeah. D8 I thought what James and Meowth did for Jessie was sweet.
    She did. But, Goldeen and Horsea couldn't battle on land. And I know she didn't think about Psyduck. So getting more Pokemon for the tournament was the only thing she could have done. While she did that, she then balanced her team out. I did like seeing Arbok as a doll. It looked like a samurai!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    She did. But, Goldeen and Horsea couldn't battle on land. And I know she didn't think about Psyduck. So getting more Pokemon for the tournament was the only thing she could have done. While she did that, she then balanced her team out. I did like seeing Arbok as a doll. It looked like a samurai!
    Exactly. I also don't know why people make such a big deal out of this one tournament since she could use only one of her pokemon along with Ash and Brock's. That's what upsets me about this episode. After this Misty did basically little up until Whirl which wasa long time.

My ideal battle ever!

And didn't she plan on using Starmie to clinch the match, but Psyduck popped out, and rules prevented Misty from swapping.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    And didn't she plan on using Starmie to clinch the match, but Psyduck popped out, and rules prevented Misty from swapping.
    Yep, even though I do love Starmie. I doubt Starmie could stand up to Lickitung's Lick.

This episode is a great one for sure!
    A lot of funny comments happens in this episode. When Ash say he never realized how shopping could be such a dangerous sport or when James ask what the difference is between this day and all the else (cause he imply the guys is doing everything for the girls anyway :P)

Also fun to see Misty getting a episode that focused a lot on her!

Even though this episode was focused on Misty, I didn't like it at all. In fact, this episode is one of the my least favorite episodes from the Kanto saga. I didn't like how Misty was making Ash and Brock carry her shopping bags, she should've carried her bags herself instead of making their 'friends' carry them. It annoyed heck out of me when every girl in the shopping mall (with the exception of Jessie and Misty)started sqeaul loudly and ran over Ash, Brock, Pikachu, James and Meowth after they hearing that the winner of the Princess festival will have her picture taken with some idol named Fiorello Cappuchino. ugh! What's
    up with that? Every time the idol appeared, they started the madness again! Thankfully Misty didn't start to sqeal louldy like the others.
    Despite Misty's past story, I wanted Jessie to win. Because the reason she wanted to win the dolls were more interesting than Misty's silly reason. Misty only wanted the doll for making her sisters jealous.....blah, what a good reason!

Also, Misty should've won the contest using her own Pokémon instead of borrowing Ash's Pokémon. It's nice of Ash to let her borrow his Pokémon(even though she made him carry her shopping bags).
    Jessie got a new Pokémon, Lickytung.....But still, this episode was not good at all in my opinion. "The Misty Mermaid" is a much better Misty-focused episode compared to this.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

It totally looked like Meowth was giving Primeape the finger in one scene.
    Even though I'm not a Misty fan, she does look pretty good with her hair down, I got to admit.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Looking back, I wish Misty had used her own Pokemon for the tournament instead of borrowing Pokemon from Ash and Brock. Aside from that, I was actually rooting for Jessie when she was losing. I just felt bad for her and I wanted to see her win something for a change. Anyway, the ending of this episode was bittersweet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234