Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Purr-fect Hero! (053)

Default The Purr-fect Hero! (053)

The Purr-fect Hero!

It's Kids Day and Ash & Co help at a school showing their Pokemon and allowing the kids to play with then. However a boy doesnt want to see them, he just wants to see a Meowth due to one saving him once. Can he find it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

Kids Day seems like a nice holiday. This was a nice episode. I like how Misty was copying Meowth.

Ash should have let Pikachu shock those kids. They should learn that you don't maul Pokemon if you value your health.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Gaadi Guest

I like this episode its my favourite they must make more episodes about meowth in the hoenn saga

The meowth that saved that boy seems to be alot like my mom's cat Kahn. He was very friendly and lyal and guarded the house with his life.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I love the episodes when Team Rocket get to be more like heroes instead of villains ("A Promise is a Promise", "Plant it Now Diglett Later", "A Poached Ego"), and this is definitely one of them. It's great when they say that they're not into hurting a kid's dreams. The kid Timmy is kind of annoying, but I like that he and the other kids love Meowth so much. I also like when he starts crying and Jessie tries to comfort him. The part where the kids start grabbing Team Rocket and playing with Weezing like a beach ball were also hilarious.

I like episodes when Team Rocket are the good guys or the center of attention too. "Candid Camerupt" started out like that, but it all went downhill.

I liked the scenes when Ash and Brock were like,
    "Kids day should be for men!"
    "Real men!"
    "Real tough men!"

Doesn't Kids Day in Japan also double for Boys Day?

I like the hero Meowth.

8.5/10
    Yeah!

Yay! Go, Team Rocket!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I thought the gag involving the Teacher constantly exploding everytime the kids p*ssed her off was quite funny.

First of all, normal-type pokémon are weak against Rock so why on Earth can a Meowth(who happens to be one of the smaller, less powerful normal types) be able to completely smash a large boulder/rock in half. Unless of course it was using low kick which happens to be a fighting attack and in turn would be effective against the boulder, but anyway it's just a cartoon so who cares.

Good episode nonetheless, I enjoyed humor throughout, even if the plotline was somewhat pointless.

I think it was using Mega Kick(I'm not sure if Meowth can learn that attack, but...). When it comes to regular rocks, type doesn't matter.

The Japanese kids are so lucky they get to have days like this.^_^; The wild Meowth...it's about as uber powerful and cute as Ash's Pikachu is! Really, I thought its voice was adorable...but I love cats, so there. 7.5/10...Good kitty! Nice kitty...

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

this was a good filler. That teacher was awsome yelling at kids to get them to shut up. And that meowth was awsome seeing him destroy the rocks.
    9/10
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/5399191.jpg[/IMG]
    Anime Bish: Kagura from Gintama/Anime song: Alones from Bleach
    Many thanks to Kimmi the Awesome™ for the awesome banner.
    PM me if you wanna play me in Jump Ultimate Stars or Vs. me in PBR. ^-~

The teacher was scary and the Wild Meowth was wikid(but not as kool as Tyson's) Too bad Meowth got found out

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

LOL, that teacher was funny, and somewhat scary, the wild Meowth part was alright

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I remember the first time I saw that episode. I was on holiday, but I managed to understand it quite alot. However there were a few patches of silence.

The teacher shouting at the kids was funny and I kind of liked that meowth!And I love it when team rocket are good.
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/47lo29z.png[/IMG]
    Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the awsome banner!

~Bishie~Mafia~Song~Friends

i liked this episode
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

A nice filler episode, I always get a laugh when James just causally mentions how rich he his and how well he had it when he was a kid.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I thought this episode was funny.
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...mence.gif?o=77 (Chibi)
    95% of the people in Serebii Forums use cheating devices, if you are one of the 5% that dont, copy and paste this into your sig

I always like episodes focusing on Team Rocket.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

This was a nice filler. It's nice to see Meowth act good for a change. That kids story was pretty cute.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

meh, that teacher brings up bad memories, it reminds me of a teacher i knew, anyway it was a nice episode i'm not complaining.

I always love an episode where Meowth takes it all.
    its my favorite Pokemon after all and glad to see him as a ''Hero'' for once
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I think Meowth did something good for once.

It's nice to know that he's not all bad.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This episode was ok, but I hated the teacher for screaming at her students. Look at how Brock fell in love with her and gets scared at the moment she screams. Harsh... It wasn't cool that one of her students is on a search for a Meowth after it was saved from that Beedrill incident. That's so old history.

Aw, Kids Day seems like such a nice holiday... especially when Pikachu has his way with those annoying kids! X3

All in all, it was nice to see Meowth act nice for that little boy and the rest of the kids. That was sweet.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast