Thread: Case of the K-9 Capers! (054)

wow that was my favorite Episode

SteveAnime's Deviantart (Drawing)
    SteveAnime's Yahoo Video
    SteveAnime's LiveVideo
    SteveAnime's Facebook
    SteveAnime's En.Wikipedia
    SteveAnime's Anime Music Videos
    SteveAnime's MYFCOnline (Marry Your Favorite Character Online)

R.I.P. for My favorite Talents
    Steve Irwin (1962–2006)
    George Carlin (1937-2008)
    Maddie Blaustein (1960-2008)
    Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

Favorite Anime: Pokemon, Inuyasha, and Etc.
    Favorite Cartoon Character: Officer Jenny

This episode was funny, and I liked the helium scene.

I liked this episode quite a bit. I loved seeing Ash & Pikachu try that obstacle course. The academy itself, with all the Growlithe, kinda made me want to be a part of it. I was like Ash, thinking it'd be cool to join, but the hard work would certainly wear me down.

Team Rocket was exceptionally clever this time around, using their helium gas and voice-modifying bullhorn. I applaud them for that. But in the end, the twerps always win.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I loved Officer Jenny's Growlithe, it was loyal to her.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Filler, but really fun one with that voice device thing the rockets had. Their plans(Team Rocket) have always been pretty ludicrous, but at least they were really original in some episodes of the first season, they didn't spam the claw thing that much.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

This episode was sort of bland because we'd seen Growlithe before, although with not as much detail as was seen in this episode. It was good to see an Officer Jenny receive some character development. however. I enjoyed Team Rocket's voice modifier quite a bit, a cool addition to this episode. Overall, a good Kanto Filler that was fresh and pretty dramatic near the end. 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th November 2010 at 2:34 AM.

A bit unrealistic, but not to bad.

7/10

This was an ok episode. I really liked the helium part, and all the confusion involved. Glad to see the Growlithe realize who the real Jenny was. Other than that, not much else to like in the episode.

25/100

I found most of this episode to be quite forgettable, really. I did like seeing Growlither because I thought it was really cute. I also liked the end, where Jigglypiff was eyeing the megaphone on the ground.

I found it a little odd that they showed the gun at the beginning of the episode in the dub version. I would have thought that they would've edited it out or something.

I remember Team Rocket changing their voice using a megaphone thing so they could fool the Growlithe. I actually liked this episode since it was a pretty smart idea to use helium so the Growlithe wouldn't obey Officer Jenny and start obeying Team Rocket. Too bad the writers aren't this clever all of the time.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was so sweet. Team Rocket were actually quite smart in their attack this time lol. It was so cute when Growlithe slowly realised who Jenny was after he bit her. Seeing the puppy form of Growlithe in the flashback was so cute too! Good thing Team Rocket got what they deserved in the end.... Jenny must be pretty tough if a dog bite ended up in her smiling.

xxx

This episode really entertained me.

- Ash doing the exercises Pikachu had to do as well.
    - Team Rocket changing their voices, giving Ash a highly pitched and very funny voice.
    - Growlith remembering Jenny and listening to her, even though she had a high pitched voice as well.

The best moment was Brock picking up Team Rocket's megaphone, pretending to be Officer Jenny and saying that Jenny loves Brock.

I LOVE this episode, LOL @ Ash wanting to be a cop. The training was very difficult and risky, but the way he was looking at Jenny's a s s though omg. Growlith remembering Jenny and listening to her, even though she had a high pitched voice as well was the highlight of the episode. Seeing Brock pretending to be Officer Jenny and saying that Jenny loves Brock slayed.
    Last edited by Blessed; 4th September 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Team Rocket's appearance can be described by one abbreviation: ROFL

This episode was hilarious based on Team Rocket solely. For the rest did I enjoy Officer Jenny and the Growlith being under control by the voice manipulation speaker. xD

Quote Originally Posted by 7threst View Post
    Team Rocket's appearance can be described by one abbreviation: ROFL

This episode was hilarious based on Team Rocket solely. For the rest did I enjoy Officer Jenny and the Growlith being under control by the voice manipulation speaker. xD
    TRio made this episode a classic haha

I loved when Pikachu continuously used Thunderbolt while his voice was high pitched. It was amazing. But, it was good to see Growlithe remember all the good times it and Jenny had together. Still weird that she still had those clothes on every day.

I loved the part at the end where Brock ended up with the voice changer, shame he doesn't use it anymore.

Really fun vocies in this episode.
    The best part was when Pikachu still could understand who Ash was (Growlith wasn't able at first at least). It is a great moment for Ash/Pikachu and I love it =)

It was hilarious when everyone's voices were all high-pitched.

I actually agree with Misty about how pathetic Brock was with voice changer at the end of the episode.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12