Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokémon Papparazi! (055)

This is one of the funniest episodes ever because of the way that Team Rocket was dressed up as an old couple. But it was weird that Snap thought that they wanted a picture of Pikachu when they really wanted him to steal it from Ash.

I liked Todd, he was an interesting character and some of the pictures were nice.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Nice episode, Todd is a great character in the series..
    poor pikachu who is scared of the camera ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Todd were a great character and his photos were nice , the episode were great

do anyone think todd will returne in the anime ?
    Last edited by The Black Ninja; 13th March 2009 at 1:23 AM.

Was James trying to kill Ash?
    And liked the scene where TR switched into the wrong old couple costume and switching it back

Todd was such an annoying little pest. I didn't like him until he saved Ash from going over that waterfall. I did like that bit involving Ash being in a picture with Aerodactyl... good add-in, if you ask me.

I also thought that the beginning, when Ash thought that there was a sniper in the grass, was pretty neat. How many people can say they thought they were about to get shot in the middle of eating lunch?
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Todd is a nice guy, i loved him.

And Ash's Pikachu was strange, he scared from Todd....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Ha-ha, I really love the beginning. It is just too funny! But it was overall a great episode.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Todd is a nice guy, i loved him.

And Ash's Pikachu was strange, he scared from Todd....
    ....I don't see how Pikachu is strange. Fear is a common thing.

Anyway, I didn't like this episode very much. Basically Filler even though Todd was a new guy. He didn't get enough screentime and he didn't really do much. He was useless.

I liked that Team Rocket hired him, but he wasn't capturing Pokemon, only photos of them lol. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    ....I don't see how Pikachu is strange. Fear is a common thing.

Anyway, I didn't like this episode very much. Basically Filler even though Todd was a new guy. He didn't get enough screentime and he didn't really do much. He was useless.

I liked that Team Rocket hired him, but he wasn't capturing Pokemon, only photos of them lol. 4/10
    Eh he wasn't completely useless. He was used to promote the new "Pokemon Snap" game. Haha another instance where TR didn't use common sense.

I didn't really enjoy this episode as much, I didn't think Snap was a character they needed to keep around.
    R.I.P. Max 8/8/1996 - 12/31/2008
    I love you, I miss you.

I didn't like this episode, except for the parts where Snap was trying to take a picture of Pikachu and had so much trouble trying to take it.

10/100

It was interesting to see a Pokemon photographer, instead of just another Pokemon trainer. However, I found Todd/Snap/whatever to be a little annoying. I wouldn't enjoy having to be around someone who was trying to take my picture all day long. I can understand why Pikachu didn't want its picture taken. :/

I quite liked Todd's character. And indeed it was nice to see someone interested in Pokémon photography rather than battling. Although he was a bit of a creeper at the start of the episode, he was nice as he didn't mind ruining his camera to save Ash.
    Is it just me or was Team Rocket throwing actual bombs a little bit over the top?

xxx

Todd was funny, stalking Pikachu for a picture. My sister did that to me in the past, when she just had her first cell phone, she constantly stalked me to take pictures of me, because she knows I hate to be on pictures... I can imagine how poor Pikachu felt thanks to Todd the stalker... Nice to see Todd sacrificing his camera to help Ash.

Sniper!!!!

Hahah, Todd was a nice addition to the Ash's group for a while and it was a good move to bring him back later on in the Johto series. While his personality was a little standard, it didn't make his role in the episodes the more boring. I think that temporarily companions in Ash's group is an acceptable thing if you ask me.

A good episode, nice to learn about Todd's fixation with pokemon pictures. It was really thoughtful of him to sacrifice his camera for Ash. Love how he made an exception to take a picture of his friends Ash Misty & Brock even though he's never taken pictures of humans.

Todd was an interesting character too bad we'll never see these old characters again
    Walker Sleepover

So that's how tall Starmie is to Staryu. Now, how in the heck did Onix fit in Todd's house? And isn't he a kid as well? Where is his parents? Oh wait, this is Pokemon.

I absolutely adored that they called rice balls 'rice balls' in the dub instead of donuts again. Dubbers, you've paid tribute to all that is good in this world.

James, are trying to kill Ash and Todd/Snap with those bombs?

Hilarious how Ash thought a sniper was shooting at him in the beginning.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Brock's rice ball making method was funny tbh. I felt that Snap/Todd was bland as a character though in my view. His photographer status was interesting and all, but he was just a bit boring. Anyway, I really liked the reference to Ash being snatched by Aerodactyl, and I kinda felt bad for Team Rocket when they fell down the waterfall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12