Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokémon Papparazi! (055)

I won't lie, I never liked Tooru or Pokemon Snap much as a kid, so this episode gave me mixed feelings. On one hand, Tooru's persistence in getting Pikachu's photo was funny, but at the same time, it got stale fast. However, I appreciated when we saw the photo of Satoshi and Ptera from Grampa Canyon.

I didn't like this episode very much. Basically, it was filler even though Todd was a new guy. He didn't get enough screen-time and he didn't really do much. I liked that Team Rocket hired him, but he wasn't capturing Pokemon, only photos of them.

Snap's obsession with photography was annoying, but I liked his redemption and how he was fooled by TR all along.

Todd had an annoying Gary type of voice and even though I liked his hobby, he seemed way too obsessed with taking Pikachu's photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Todd had an annoying Gary type of voice and even though I liked his hobby, he seemed way too obsessed with taking Pikachu's photo.
    Well Tooru was given a job by the Rocket-dan, so he was simply being thorough. Of course he was tricked by them, yet given his passion for photography, I understood why he was so relentless.

This episode was fine for the introduction of Todd Snap. Good that Team Rocket hired Todd to try to catch Pikachu for them, but it's their fault for not catching at what Todd does best. It pays to check everything before hiring. However, it was good that Todd redeemed himself at the end. Todd's persistence of getting Pikachu's photo was annoying. It was clear that Todd doesn't know Pikachu's feelings about taking pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    It was clear that Todd doesn't know Pikachu's feelings about taking pictures.
    Makes me wonder if he had been taking photos of Pokemon all this time without bothering to care about how the Pokemon felt, which would make him seem callous if true.

Todd or Snap or whoever was dumb for falling for Team Rocket's lies and it was awesome how he saved Ash from falling down the waterfall. I dunno if him following Ash was a good idea though.
    FC: 0674-4096-2624
    Looking for Hoopa. Can offer:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123