Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ultimate Test (056)

I actually liked this episode mainly because of the quizzes. As of today, I would still get some questions wrong (especially the spinning line of Poliwhirl). It was interesting to see Team Rocket use Ash's Pokémon so I out it as a step above a regular Team Rocket battle.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I really liked this episode. The quizzes were amazing, especially with their difficulty. Like the Poliwhirl lines and the Jigglypuff from above. It was also nice to see Ash failing and when they showed the screen, I laughed at Jessie. She got so angry she just left lol. At the same time I think the idea of the quiz was a bit flawed. Doing well in some test shouldn't be equivalent to travelling around the region and battling 8 Gym Leaders.

xxx

This episode was so funny!
    - Jessie snapping at the teacher and leaving.
    - Ash doing a bad job during the test.
    - Ash performing bad using Team Rocket Pokemon (he should've known their moves).
    - Meowth with the wool.

However, such a test should not be equal to getting eight badges, just like passing the Pokemon Tech in "School of Hard Knocks".

So if the test in this episode will gain you entry into the league, what are people supposed to do to obtain pokemon to use?

Lost my Platinum, so that's not good. On the other hand, I have heartgold and my FC is:

Jimmy

5070 6163 8015

The infamous green Weedle. I'm not sure what about it looks so WRONG...but Weedle should never be green, ever.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This was such a funny episode... Ash battling with Weezing and TR's part was cool

Nice to see another episode with Todd. I don't mind him to be honest. LOL @ Ash being boastful about his picture being in one of the highest after the exam. Then Misty points at the obscure fail board with him & TR on it, so embarrassing and hilarious. Jessie snapping at the teacher and leaving was very funny. Also seeing Misty and Todd's face when Brock was cheering on Nurse Joy was great too.
    Last edited by Blessed; 7th July 2013 at 11:31 PM.

I liked this episode. It reminded me of the Poke School episodes in DP with the questions and stuff. I know people thought Ash was dumb but alot of those questions, I didn't know either.

My ideal battle ever!

The Todd arc can be characterized by being a very good filler arc just before the seventh gym battle. I loved this episode because of the comedy mixed in with the variety of the quiz and the irony of Ash having to battle with Pokémons that Team Rocket around that time had under their disposal.

This was definitely a great filler arc

I was funny to see Misty acknowledge that Ash got most of his badges from Gym Leaders who felt sorry for him. xD I did like when Ash used Arbok, Weezing, and Meowth. But, it was hilarious to see Jessie and James actually taking notes from his battling.

Loved it when Ash had the Pokemon that TR use and James had the Pokemon (pretty much) that Ash has.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123