Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Breeding Center Secret! (057)

Butch & Cassidy had a great idea here... but I'm really glad Ash & them came along and thwarted them. Too bad they didn't keep Psyduck's eyes taped up. I liked them that way XD;
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

lulz the introduction of Victreebell ^_^ I loved Victreebell. The screwing up Butch's name is also pretty good.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 7:47 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I like this episode, but i never knew how James had an Victribell...
    i always like Casidy and Butch...they are funny
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode was the greatest because Cassidy and Butch made their first appearence here! They can make an evil plot better than Jessie and James, which explains why they're real competitive rivals who wants to impress Giovanni. But none will succeed as the heroes (who stopped Cassidy and Butch's plot) will always win and prevail!

Did James ever say anything about having a Weepinbell before this episode? But hey, at least that Victreebell became a cause for lots of laughs for many, many seasons.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Watched this episode recently and i love it, Cassidy was so "nice" when announcing her breeding center. They had a good plot going there, even Giovanni approves.

Poor Psyduck is left there to get common sense (?). Then the predictable chef, he loves Psyducks so they obviously have to go back!

Oh Victreebel and Raticate i love them =D! And Misty and Pikachu saving the day.

We'll see you soon Todd!....yeah sure.

One of my all time favorites.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

I didn't like how Cassidy and Butch took some spotlight from Jessie, James, and Meowth. I really think that the anime has room for only one Team Rocket trio in the anime haha. They were interesting though; very cruel and evil but that wore off mid-episode. I liked how Psyduck was almost worshipped by that guy from the restaurant though. It was good to see someone who liked the duck. James' Weepinbell was cute too (though, I wonder where he found it?). 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th December 2010 at 9:42 PM.

I think it was good they focused more on Cassidy and Butch, it was their premiere and they were (and i think they still are) supposed to be better than Jessie and James, at least having the approval of Giovanni and other Rockets.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

Great episode, i loved to see another TR members.
    and Victreebell was looking little different.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was a great episode, and with the first appearance of Cassidy and Butch the episode is even greater. I really think they should appear more often.
    8/10

This was a great episode and a nice way to introduce Butch and Cassidy. And it turns out that Misty actually does care for Psyduck.....whenever it involves her getting free food.

8.5/10

Loved this episode for the introduction of Cassidy and Butch and the Psyduck-loving chef.
    HeartGold FC: 5199 5555 6743

Okay, I checked on some sites and apparently, James caught Victreebel 1-8 episodes BEFORE this episode, so not even Japan knows where Victreebel came from

Really didn't like this episode. It was terrible seeing all of the pokemon in cages, and what TR did to them. I was glad to see them freed however. James getting Victreebell was very cool, even though him getting Weepinbell wasn't originally explained.

8/100

I remember watching this episode and being very confused about where Victreebel came from. When James said that he had to check on the Weepinbell he left at the breeding centre, I was thinking, "What Weepinbell?" I thought I had missed an episode or something. I wished they had explained it in this episode, instead of waiting until an episode way after this one to explain it. Still, though, I loved seeing Victreebel bite James on the head. xD

It was cool to see some other members of Team Rocket, but I don`t like Butch and Cassidy as much as the trio. I just find them...annoying or something. It`s hard to explain.

It was cool to see Cassidy and Butch for the first time. I wished they would of explained Victreebel but it was the start of a gag that most Pokemon of James' would either bite him of hug him.6.5/10

A nice way to introduce some new Team Rocket characters. Although Jessie, James and Meowth are still the best. I like how 10 year olds are allowed to be locked up in cells. Even though I think Ash was the only 10 year old out of that bunch. I didn't understand the Victreebel part though. It was all a scam so they weren't actually training any Pokémon, so how could Weepinbell evolve? My theory is that James just took some random persons Victreebel by mistake, which is why it keeps trying to eat him!

xxx

Hilarious and cool episode.
    - The cook wanting to see Psyduck.
    - The breeding center.
    - Cassidy and Butch making their debute.
    - James getting Victreebel, even though I would've liked to have more of a backstory for it.
    - Misty admitted her secret love for Psyduck.

10/10.

A very good & hilarious episode, I loved how it was up to Misty to free Ash, Brock, & Todd from Jail by gathering the evidence that proved they were innocent all along. Her entrance to the jail was priceless. Nice to know that the Chef loves Psyduck in general and that Misty had one so that she could eat all she wants lol! This episode proved she really does love Psyduck. And so, this episode wraps up the Todd arc until we see him again in Johto!
    Last edited by Blessed; 13th November 2012 at 11:22 PM.

Butch, probably the most hilarious running-gag character I ever encountered in any sort of anime. A great episode to introduce the hilarious, while simultaneous eviler duo of Team Rocket. I also find it quite surprising that, with no indication or clue whatsoever, James suddenly has an Victreebel. Something like that normally doesn't happen anymore in this day and age.

I wish we would of seen James' Weepinbell before...

Yes! Victreebel's debut. The series is getting better and better. It sucks to see how clueless Jessie and James are compared to Butch and Cassidy. *sigh*

The debut of the James-eating Victreebell!
    Now I can't wait until the point in the show where it just shrieks the entire time!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12