Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Breeding Center Secret! (057)

Lol where the hell did James even get his Weepinbell? I hate how it wasn't explained properly here.

I liked how Cassidy and Butch appeared to be more liked by Giovanni than Jessie and James, plus seeing Victreebel swallow James' head was funny. I was a little sad to see Todd leave the group however. ^^

I really liked to see Cassidy and Butch again.It was a fun episode overall plus James got a new Pokemon! 9/10

Good episode which showed us that James & Jessie had their own rivals. Misty was clever here too but James having a Victreebel was random. 8/10

Wonder where James got his Weepinbell. My favorite part here was when Misty's Psyduck's eyes were taped to make them look meaner.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    but James having a Victreebel was random. 8/10
    Yea I would've liked if we had seen James catch it before instead of it just showing up in the breeding center. I remember being really confused about where and when he caught it when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Yea I would've liked if we had seen James catch it before instead of it just showing up in the breeding center. I remember being really confused about where and when he caught it when I was younger.
    I think it was implied during a Johto episode flashback that he caught Weepinbell at the Safari Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    I think it was implied during a Johto episode flashback that he caught Weepinbell at the Safari Zone.
    I don't remember seeing that, but even if that's the case I dunno why we couldn't have seen a flashback here or even just a reference to how James caught his Weepinbell. But I guess that will always be one of the show's big mysteries. :[

So here we saw the debut of Musashi and Kojirou's eternal rivals, Yamato and Kosaburou. I thought that their scam at the breeding center was smart, certainly more organized than any plan by Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu. I thought that Koduck being the chef's favorite Pokemon was quite hilarious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123