Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beach Blankout Blastoise! (060)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Hmm, good filler episode.
    We hadn't seen a Wartortle in the anime nor a real Blastoise so it's hardly Filler :S

It was great. We had so much heat and fire in Cinnabar, it was nice to get some Water Pokemon. I liked how the island itself was full of Wartortle. The island is like an opposite of the Mysterious Garden.

Fun to see Jigglypuff somehow involved, again. Lol at Jessie slapping Meowth awake. 10/10

This is one of my favourite episodes of the series and Wartortle is one of my favourite Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    We hadn't seen a Wartortle in the anime nor a real Blastoise so it's hardly Filler :S

It was great. We had so much heat and fire in Cinnabar, it was nice to get some Water Pokemon. I liked how the island itself was full of Wartortle. The island is like an opposite of the Mysterious Garden.

Fun to see Jigglypuff somehow involved, again. Lol at Jessie slapping Meowth awake. 10/10
    I sure do miss that Jigglypuff! Squirtle was one of my favorite pokemon back in the day, so I remember loving this episode. Jessie, James, and Meowth aren't as violent as they used to be.

I loved this episode the first time I seen it because Blastoise is my favorite pokemon and I love Squirtle and all his evolutions. I miss Jigglypuffs antics and hope it will pop up sometime in the future just for a good dose of nostalgia and laughs.

It was an ok filler episode. Another Jigglypuff-interupted episode... Very cool seeing all three evolutions of Squirtle, Blastoise is my favorite of the 3.

31/100

I found this episode to be quite funny. I laughed a lot when Squirtle put on its sunglasses for some reason. Then, I loved the pictures that accompanied the story that Brock told. It was hilarious how the Blastoise there had googly eyes. Lastly, seeing Jigglypuff stuck in Blastoise`s cannon was the best part of this episode for me. At first, I thought it was a pillow or something. xD

Hi5 to Squirtle for putting them glasses on and taking charge! I like how Squirtle was concerned and willing to help his clansmen out in their time of need. I also liked how Misty's Pokémon pulled along that boat. Although this episode was a bit dull, Team Rocket made it more fun with their failed attempts at trying to steal the Pokémon. It was also funny to see that the whole drama was caused because of Jigglypuff somehow getting stuck in Blastoise's cannon. lol

xxx

I just rewatched this again. I love this episode. Squirtle with sunglasses is so epic, awesome, cool and perfect. Ash and Wartortle collapsing was funny as well. The idea of Jigglpuff inside Blastoise was funny. A very cool filler episode.

A cute episode, Jigglypuff is adorable and I liked how Squirtle wore his awesome sunglasses.
    Last edited by Blessed; 14th November 2012 at 12:36 AM.

I just watched this episode for the first time, and I have to say, I kind of wish Squirtle would have evolved and here would have been the best choice, IMO. I wouldn't mind it evolving in a filler saga after the Unova League, but I only want it to go to Wartortle. I loved that Jigglypuff caused all of it. I would have liked to see Lickitung/Arbok/Weezing here, but I thought it was a great, fun episode.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

In a mysterious, yet unexplained way, this episode is like the only episode I remember very well and can accurately describe what happened. But yeah, I love the return of the famous sunglasses and it was good to give Squirtle a role too - just like they did with Bulbasaur some episodes ago.

Who would have thought it was possible for Jigglypuff to get stuck inside one of Blastoise's cannons? A great episode, it was nice seeing Squirtle's evolved forms.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I wish Squirtle would of evolved into Wartortle in this episode

Ahhh, I love when Starmie and Staryu pull a raft. Makes me love the episode even more. :3 Okay, how in the world did Jigglypuff not suffocate from the lack of air in Blastoise's cannon? And what about when they were underwater too? Well, this is Pokemon.

Meh, another episode which had a lot of potential, but ruined by that Jigglypuff. The only things I like about this are....

- Squirtle and it's evolutions.
    - Squirle putting on his sunglasses again.
    - Ash's Squirtle, along with group of Squirtle and Wartartle working together to wake Blastoise.
    - Ash's Squirtle getting spotlight in the episode.

Even though Ash and the others saved Jigglypuff, he put them to sleep and scribbled on their faces....*Sigh*.....I hate it when that stupid Jigglypuff does something like this to ruin a good episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

How did Jigglypuff get in Blastoises cannon anyway?
    I'm surprised it didn't suffocate to death.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Looking back, this would've been a good episode for Ash's Squirtle to evolve in in my opinion. But even though that didn't happen, I liked seeing a fun filler right after Ash's Cinnabar Island Gym battle. Team Rocket was hilarious here as well; I laughed at how Meowth kept being abused comedically throughout the episode.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12