Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Misty Mermaid (061)

Misty is very pretty and that was one of the episodes that showed that he likes her but he probably thinks that she doesent
    Ash and Misty forever

They are going pretty fast from the seventh gym to the eight gym. I did enjoy this episode and in particular Misty's and Psyduck's role in this. The sisters were more of a hassle than something meaningful to the synopsis. That is the only downside of this whole episode, the rest was just solid and enjoyable to watch.

Staryu always seemed like Misty's main battler

NO!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WRITERS?! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE AWAY STARMIE?!/Okay, I seriously don't understand why they would give Misty Starmie and Staryu, if she would have to give back Starmie 54 episodes later after its debut? It saddens me. Daisy could have evolved some of the Pokemon in the Gym or something. Well, at least Staryu's there.

Misty as a mermaid is awesome!
    I really liked this episode. This episode also shows that Misty cares mor for her sisters then they seems to care for her. They actually announce the show even before she accept the roll and then agree to do it anyway.

Just so a few seasons later her sisters can split up the original trio =/

So, Weezing can't hold it's breath as soon as it's sent out, even though it's not a water Pokemon, but Arbok, also not a water Pokemon, can breathe underwater just fine?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234