Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Misty Mermaid (061)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    NO!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WRITERS?! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE AWAY STARMIE?!/Okay, I seriously don't understand why they would give Misty Starmie and Staryu, if she would have to give back Starmie 54 episodes later after its debut? It saddens me. Daisy could have evolved some of the Pokemon in the Gym or something. Well, at least Staryu's there.
    She had Starmie in order to tie into her Gym team. I don't know why she had to leave it here though.

I really like this episode..misty looked beautiful n adorable in her mermaid costume..I always find her very pretty but she looked gorgeous with long hair..I wonder if they were extensions or her real hair.being a pokeshipper I found a cute moment in the episode,when daisy announced the arrival of the prince to rescue the mermaid,ash was the first one to go when team rocket attacked <3.n this episode shows that misty really cares for her sisters,as she agreed to do the show for them,after being quite hesitant,but they do take her for granted.
    Last edited by Ashmisty; 25th August 2017 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmisty View Post
    n this episode shows that misty really cares for her sisters,as she agreed to do the show for them,after being quite hesitant,but they do take her for granted.
    I got the impression that Kasumi gave into Sakura, Ayame, and Botan's demands because they were older than her and also due to them pestering her, not necessarily because Kasumi cared that much about their underwater ballet show. It's probably why she also gave in and allowed her sisters to keep Starmie and Tattu in the end.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345