Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Misty Mermaid (061)

Misty looks beautiful with long hair. I wish on a star that her hair stay like that so uhhh....nevermind. Anyways i love it.

One of my all time favorite episodes Misty looks so pretty in her mermaid outfit and much more like a girl with her hair let down. Also I bet Ash really liked seeing Misty in her outfit. Seeing Seel evolve into Dewgong was pretty neat and I got a laugh out of Psyduck but the animators left one glaring mistake in this episode with Arbok underwater so long it should have drown.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This was certainly one of the greatest Misty episodes ever! She really did look like Ariel from the Little Mermaid in fact, this episode and Lovedisc Is A Many Splendored Thing which was in Pokemon Chronicles remind me of that movie. But that fact might have been one of the reasons why Misty was sad when she had to return home after the 5th season at least Daisy, Lilly and Violet were nice to Misty in the Chronicles episodes.

Misty was awesome in this episode. I loved this episode, it showed how awesome water pokemon are, and graceful too! I loved Misty in the mermaid costume, too. @.@
    Last edited by Caelesti; 7th November 2007 at 3:54 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/k4dpxc.gif[/IMG]
    the dancing that captivated my heart;
    your selfishly nice gestures, the breathtaking sexiness you have
    those flashing gestures ;;; it makes me lose my breath -- x . x . x

Misty looks so much older in this ep., and she looked so pretty.

Ask yourselves how you can be around swimming in the water after like 3 minutes and take one little breath :/ lol pretty ridiculous i think

Also this was before she put on that oxygen thing when she saw team rocket.

PINK FRIDAY

It makes your ears BLEED

I love this episode! I love any episode that focuses on Misty.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

This was one of my all time favorite pokemon episodes.Misty really shined in this episode,and was beautiful with her hair down in mermaid costume.This episode truly showed her love towards water pokemon and it was fun to watch how Ash and Brock were amased when they saw her in underwater play.The battle with Team Rocket was also very interesting,and we also got to see seals evolution in dewgong.Overall a excellent Misty centered episode.

when i sdaw this episode i thought it was the first episode with ariel the mermaid in it, i'll give this a 8/10.

this is one of the best episodes ever... excluding the likes of Cerulean Blue and a couple of the other chronicles episodes with Misty. In my opinion Misty looks better than Violet and Lily in this episode.

I gotta say, Misty looks really pretty with her hair down. She should wear it down more often, I say ^_^ I quite enjoyed that watery show ^^ And that pic of Misty and Horsea in the first post? Too cute! <3 Bravo!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This was a great episode. If you ignore the fact that Arbok was under water way to long, that was so cool. I loved when Jessie and James entered instead of the vilain that was suppose to. When Ash and Brock running in to save the day was cool. Seel evolving made the battle even cooler. The part I thought was espically funny was when they suggested Ash leave pikachu and Misty leave togipi. I think many people would have loved to see Misty leave togepi behind and take horsea instead.

Eh a rather girly episode >_> I miss Horsea though. It's so adorable.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Nah..not really my kind of episode..it was good that Misty took an episode for once
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I liked that Misty was part of a show and she had to act as a mermaid, which she was.
    It was also really cool that Seel evolved into Dewgong to teach Team Rocket a lesson.

Never knew James have good moves. and how long can Arbok last underwater?!

Too sad that Starmie and Horsea left, poor Misty...

And i loved the show with Misty. it was amazing.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It all started with Misty wanting Horsea to get more exercise then it spiraled into a play...

Loved that we got to see Daisy, Violet, and Lily again. They're cool. I liked how this episode focused on Misty and the various Water Pokemon at the Cerulean Gym.

Apparently, Seel evolved which wasn't what I would have liked. Horsea should have been the star. Anyway, horrible way to end the episode, with Misty leaving her 2 strongest Pokemon behind...7/10

Misty fan boys were delighted with this episode i guess, it was ok though, a decent episode and i love Misty's sisters. We got to see poor Horsea and all her pokemon in action too, which was nice.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

I always got the feeling that by this point in the anime during the production for the upcoming GSC games at least by this point all of the new pokemon were done, hence opening up two spots on Misty's team for future Johto water pokemon. But since the rest of the production for the GSC games were still going on we needed a filler saga in the anime in the meanwhile until it was done.

Girly episode? Why complain about something like that in a shonen anime, with a hint of shoujo? And if we fanboys want to praise and shout over the episode, we will, and the rest of you all will just have to deal with it, and get over yourselves.

Great episode.

I liked this episode. It was great seeing Seel evolve into Dewgong and defeating TR. Wheezing running out of air was comical. I didn't like seeing Misty give up many of her Pokemon though... Some were my favs. of hers.

47/100

Okay, I know Misty was wearing a wig during that performance. Her hair is not that long; normally it's just a short head of hair with a three-inch ponytail. Unless she used some magic hair gel before the play there is no way that was her real hair.

Also, did anybody else notice that this is one of veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy few episodes (I actually don't know of any others period) that features animals that aren't Pokemon? When Pikachu and Togepi are looking in one of the aquariums there are real-life species of fish like an angelfish and what I think was a clown fish.
    Last edited by Rainbowdashtheawesome; 27th February 2011 at 5:32 PM.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast