Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clefairy Tales (062)

Default Clefairy Tales (062)

Clefairy Tales!

In Viridian City, Ash & Co are victim to several thefts by some Clefairy. Whilst investigating, they discover the Clefairy are building a space ship. Can they find their things before the ship takes off?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

This was a funny episode. I liked the slapping fights between Jigglypuff and Clefairy. And the part where Ash and Misty were getting out of the space ship and had Bulbasaur use it's vines to swing them onto the building was nice.

Did the scientist say he got the alien detector from a cereal box or a magazine?

Anyway, this episode was o.k., except it didn't introduce any new Pokemon.

It took me a really long time to realize that "Nomekop" was Pokemon backwards. Maybe I knew at one point and then totally forgot. Pfft, Nomekop...

Yeah, the slapping fight was pretty interesting.

7.9/10
    Yeah!

***** FIGHT!

Good episode, though slightly fillerish and unneccessary.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

This was a good episode I must say. Even though some parts were a little strange it still put humor in it. But the ending really made me laugh when the ship crashes. 7/10
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/5399191.jpg[/IMG]
    Anime Bish: Kagura from Gintama/Anime song: Alones from Bleach
    Many thanks to Kimmi the Awesome™ for the awesome banner.
    PM me if you wanna play me in Jump Ultimate Stars or Vs. me in PBR. ^-~

Clefairy and Jigglypuff are so cute! It was a bit funny when they were fighting. XD
    I'm the cutest!
    No, I am!
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 36: "But I don't want you to suffer either!"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

I didn't like this episode too much. It was a bit too strange and farfetched to have the Pippi building a spaceship. >.> Fortunately it did have some funny moments in it. Definately the best part was the fight between Pippi and Purin.XD

vulpix Guest

Clefairy is definetly much cuter than Jigglypuff any day.

Togechic Guest

Cuter or not, Jigglypuff is the more entertaining of the two. Nonetheless, the fight was classic.

Ash: *cries* I never got to taste the chocolate!

This was alright. Clefairy isn't my favourite Pokemon to watch, but the Fairy/Puff fight was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Venusaur
    Did the scientist say he got the alien detector from a cereal box or a magazine?
    I think it was a comic book. I'm not 100% though. What was that guys name? Oswald or something?

Hee hee, who doesn't love the b*tch-slapfest Jigglypuff did on all the clefairies in this episode? I still like the three-way slapfest between Jiggypuff, Meowth, and snubbull in "Tunnel Vision" more, but this one is entertaining. I especially like when the clefairies get nervous as Jigglypuff looms over them.

Oswald is pretty funny in this episode. He's no Seymour (I love that guy from "Clefairy and the Moon Stone"), but he's just funny enough. I like the part at the end of the episode when he comes out covered with trash and the people think he's an alien. LOL The guy who was upset that his lucky bat was stolen was pretty funny too. I like the part too when Ash starts crying after the ice cream is stolen.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 08/21 NEW!! 8/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: Black1 White1 Diamond Pearl quad hunt; playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

hmm this epi was pretty kool. Clefairy was kool and jiggly was awesome. 6/10

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

Great filler episode especially the cat fight between Jigglypuff and Clefairy. The only thing that either annoyed or confused me was that scattorbrained professor. What was his name?

I loved this episode, it was funny. I loved that comment Ash did about loosing his ice cream, some times I miss the humor Ash brought in season one =]
    I also loved Misty and Ash swinging from a vine to another roofe top, that was fun. A good episode.

This was a good episode. It had pretty funny moments. The Jigglypuff and Clefairy fight was hilarious. I also thought when Oswald's alien detector going off on Misty and him claiming she was an alien was pretty funny, too. She got mad and broke it, and Oswald started crying, lol. It was kind of weird for the Clefairy to be building a spaceship, but it was a pretty interesting episode. 8.5/10.

I can hardly remember this episode, lol...but it was alright, with the usual fights between Clefairy and Jigglypuff.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

this episode was funny seeing clefairy and jigglypuff
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

I forgot this episode had the infamous *****slap-fest between Jigglypuff and Clefairy. Luckily for me, I turned to the ep. just before it started during today's marathon.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

This one was funny. I liked the fight between Jigglypuff and Clefairy!

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

This episode had three great pokemon, clefairy, jigglypuff, and bulbasaur. The spaceship was cool.

Oh man, the fight between Clefairy and Jigglypuff was awesome XD Easily the best moment of the episode. That, and the moment when Team Rocket wore those silver rubber suits, came down in a space ship, and took Pikachu while chanting "Nomekop"

It's also interesting to see the Clefairy portrayed as space travelers. I'm amazed that they made a rocket that actually worked O_o
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Decent episode. I loved the Clefairy Jigglypuff slap fight. But I didn't enjoy too much of it. Clefairy and Jigglypuff are always rather boring.
    Last edited by Igottapoo; 8th January 2009 at 7:59 AM.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a nice episode i think, the fight between clefairy and jigglypuff was fun to watch.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

The best part about this episode for me has got to be the showdown between Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

That was really funny.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

i love this episode..when TR said ''Nomekop'' i was like o_O;
    then i realize they said Pokemon backwards ^_^;
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast