Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SapphirePearlShipping General Discussion

Default SapphirePearlShipping General Discussion

Welcome to the SapphirePearlShipping Thread!

~~

What is SapphirePearlShipping, you ask? It's the coupling of Dawn (Japanese: Hikari) and May (Japanese: Haruka) from the Pok&#233;mon Anime. If you like the idea of these two lovely girls as a couple, or just as friends (like me), then, your completely welcome to come along and discuss! You just need to follow a few rules:

Rules:
    1. Follow all of SPPf's General Rules
    2. NO. BASHING. Bashing is NOT tolerated, and will be reported directly to the Moderators.
    3. Stay on topic. This Thread is for discussing SapphirePearlShipping only. Going off-topic is when someone says something like this:

Yeah, SapphirePearlShipping sounds cool. Anyways, did you hear about the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Movie? OMG! It's sooooo awesome! You need to see it!!
    ... Yeah, no. If you want to talk about your everyday lives, do it somewhere like LiveJournal or MSN.

4. Please don't SPAM. If it's SPAM, it's a Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Message. SPAM does not contribute to the topic and/or is only one line. SPAM is something like this:

I LOVE SapphirePearlShipping!!!!!!~!~!~! It's SOOOOOOOO kawaii!!! Can I join!? Please!? <3
    ... Again, no. Do it, and you'll make yourself look lika a total a**.

5. Follow the Shippers' Community Rules

The SapphirePearlShipping Family!
        Spoiler:- Member List:

Banners/Fanart
        Spoiler:- The Stuff =D:

Okay, I know what you're asking: So sweetpikachu, who owns this Thread? I'll tell ya who owns this Thread, Me! I own this Thread!
    We also need a co-owner! Speak up if you think you could be a good one!

So, with all of that said, lets get started with the very first topic of Serebii Forums first ever SapphirePearlShipping Thread!

What do you like about SapphirePearlShipping?
    What I really like is their strong friendship. Dawn and May hit it off as friends instantly, and you have to be REALLY good friends to have it that way.

So, that's all folks. Carry on, and have fun~

~Sweetpikachu
    Last edited by sweetpikachu; 12th April 2009 at 7:58 PM. Reason: Member List was Updated

May I please join? I am a big fan of Dawn and May, I think that they have a vary good relationship!

Topic: May and Dawn have great vhemestry and respect for eachother. I think that Piplup and Blazikin have a good relationship also....

May I please be Co-owner?

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

May i join?. i have a few fanart. here have a look if you want to.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...602/IMG-14.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...k602/IMG-8.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...602/IMG-10.jpg

I have only one answer to this. its because they looked cute together. ^^

HII. (: This is one of my favorite pairings. Two cute coordinator girls make an adorable shipping.

Everything. 8D Well okay, I like how quickly they became friends, and the way Hikari sorted looked up to Haruka in a way. And I really liked how Haruka stayed confident throughout the whole Wallace Cup, and she had to help Hikari stay calm, and she also fixed her hair up. <3

And I can just see the two going shopping together and having little girly sleepovers and such. They just match, and they don't clash at all.
    They just got pretty close very fast ..and that just shows that they both liked each other from the start ..even as just friends/people. ;D

And besides, they look so hot together! <3

Sakura02@deviantart

Haha, oh man, I won't lie, I freaking loved this shipping when the Wallace Cup episodes aired. There's no doubt in mind May and Dawn would be best friends if they had more episodes and time with each other. I don't support it "seriously," I guess you could say, but I do like the idea of it. :]

These two just compliment each other so well; May is more mature at this point and time, while Dawn still has some growing up to do and is pretty spazzy with her emotions. Plus, Dawn really looks up to May, her Princess of Hoenn. ;x They have nothing but love (take that as you will) for each other. It's just a great shipping tbh.

Awesomeness~ New members!! Welcome to the thread midnightjewelz, Kit Kat, and Chelc! And midnightjewelz and Kit Kat, is it alright if I post the fanart you provided?

Anyways:

I really agree with Kit Kat. I can totally see May and Dawn going on those little shopping trips together. <3 And May is always the type to cheer someone up when they're upset. =) And Dawn seems like the fangirly and ditzy type. That's why they work so well. <3

Can I join? =)

What do you like about SapphirePearlshipping?

I like how they bonded so quickly! They hit it off like BFFs so quickly and work great together. I only see them as best friends though. They are so adorable!~=D

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    Haha, oh man, I won't lie, I freaking loved this shipping when the Wallace Cup episodes aired. There's no doubt in mind May and Dawn would be best friends if they had more episodes and time with each other. I don't support it "seriously," I guess you could say, but I do like the idea of it. :]
    I agree. :x Like I'm not total total OBSESSED with this shipping, as I've gotten with others ..but I have to say that I find it incredibly hot and awesome. <3 xD

And aw I know! I wish they had more time together. Those two definitely did hit it off well. IMO, Haruka and Hikari are the type of girls you'd see as the 'BEST FRIENDS.' Those two hot chicks always together every place you see, attracting the men ...and ..girls ;D xDD

These two just compliment each other so well; May is more mature at this point and time, while Dawn still has some growing up to do and is pretty spazzy with her emotions. Plus, Dawn really looks up to May, her Princess of Hoenn. ;x They have nothing but love (take that as you will) for each other. It's just a great shipping tbh.
    And that's exactly why I think they don't clash at all. Haruka used to be really 'slooooww' and whiny ..and she was lazy and never wanted to do anything. And Hikari atm has some real big spazzy problems with emotions, like you said. But now since Haruka is mature and is very confident in life, not to mention very caring and helpful. And you can tell that Hikari looks up to Haruka a lot. Those two just fit perfectly. (:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpikachu View Post
    Kit Kat, is it alright if I post the fanart you provided?
    NOOOO! >[
    :x

....lmao. ...of course. I don't care. xD It's not mine even, I just found it. So go ahead. (:
    And I'll definitely try to find some more fanart sometime. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    NOOOO! >[
    :x
    OMG YOU MEANIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    ....lmao. ...of course. I don't care. xD It's not mine even, I just found it. So go ahead. (:
    And I'll definitely try to find some more fanart sometime. x)
    Lol, just kidding there. Thanks. I'll get it up on the fanart list.

And again, like Chelc said, Dawn is all spazzy wut? with her emotions, so May was right there to calm her down. And actually, they kind of remind me of Geena and Addie from the show Unfabulous. Geena was the calm, cool and collected type (May), while Addie always freaked out (Dawn; XD). Now compare that to SapphirePearlShipping ... Done? You'll see my point if you watch the show.

And now, some stuff some of you might wanna know:

Welcome pokefan#493! As long as you follow the rules, you're completely welcome. ^_^

Anyways, The Member and Fanart List has been updated.

Carry on with your SapphirePearlShippy fun people. =) And I'll be making a new pic soon, wait for it. =)
    Last edited by sweetpikachu; 10th March 2009 at 11:07 PM.

Yeah, SP, I'm betting you can relate them to a bunch of girl best friends on other shows and stuff, too.

Haha man I would love a separate anime about Contests, following May and Dawn's stories, or having them travel together or something. ~_~ Contests were really the only reason I started to watch the show again...but yeah, if they had their own show, there could be a ton of SapphirePearlshipping. 8)

Rofl @ this scene. Dawn didn't want to partner up with anyone else but May. Dawn was so excited when May said she would battle with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    Yeah, SP, I'm betting you can relate them to a bunch of girl best friends on other shows and stuff, too.

Haha man I would love a separate anime about Contests, following May and Dawn's stories, or having them travel together or something. ~_~ Contests were really the only reason I started to watch the show again...but yeah, if they had their own show, there could be a ton of SapphirePearlshipping. 8)

Rofl @ this scene. Dawn didn't want to partner up with anyone else but May. Dawn was so excited when May said she would battle with her.
    I love tha scene as well. hate to say it but that looks a really cute scene of the two. ^^

OMG! SapphirePearlShipping! Can I join?

Because they're both very pretty girls and I think they have great chemistry.

@Glacier99: Welcome to the Thread! As long as you follow the rules, you're completely welcome ^_^
    Have fun and enjoy the SapphirePearlShippyness~ =D

Anyways... I promised a new SapphirePearl pic:

Here it is~ You like?

Picture from Photobucket, edited by me on Picnik.

Anyways, new topic!

If May and Dawn meet again, what should their interactions be like?
    really really hottttt (Sorry for the gross joke and since im almost 12 i think thats a little inappropiate xD ^^;;) I actually think they should talk about their Contest experiences. May is more experienced, so she can really make Dawn feel better, which makes for some REALLY cute Shippyness <3

I think that with the introductions already in the past, they can get to talking about their travels and really cute shippy scenes would be promising. There were so many cute scenes with them together in the Wallace Cup arc, that there is a (probably) sure chance that there would be more in the future! =D

~♥

Aw, that's such a cute edited picture you did, sweetpikachu! :3

LESBIAN SEX well, I really would enjoy their interactions no matter what they do. They seem to make a very fun and outgoing time together. I really would love to see them shopping or just going out and doing stuff together ONLY THEM too this time. :x
    They should definitely have a time where they're alone for a while ..just to see how much more closer they'll get. I'm sure they'd feel comfortable talking about pretty much anything to each other after a while. (:

And I found some cute fanart! This person is really a SapphirePearlshipper! <3

Pinkish

AND LOL. See this is exactly what I'd love to see these two doing. Going shopping in the big city, chilling in Starbucks, drinking some awesome coffee. I can just totally see the two doing that ..and according to this artist ...she/he can as well. ;D

You guys should definitely check the site out. There's quite a bit of Haruka/Hikari goodness on it. (:

I am with Mandi on this... oh man them just hanging out and shopping together will be greatness. :v The cuteness of it will kill me for sure.

Yeah, though, I don't expect them to interact any different than what we saw during the Wallace Cup arc... I mean, I think they would probably be more comfortable just being themselves around each other and whatnot because Ash and co. wouldn't be around... if that makes any sense. Like you know when you're with your best friend(s) you can say and do things that you might not normally do around other people? Yeah.

Oh yeah, welcome to new members! =) And SP, that pic you made is adorable!

I think they will just talk about the experience about contest and since May has more experience she might give a few contest hints on how to improve her skills. ^^

OMG NOOOOO! I REFUSE TO LET THIS THREAD DIIIIEEEE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post

I think they will just talk about the experience about contest and since May has more experience she might give a few contest hints on how to improve her skills. ^^
    That's actually what I was thinking about. I can actually picture them doing that. Dawn being the 'newbie' to Contests and all, May can really help Dawn out. And let me tell you something people, If the two share their experiences and make eachother feel better, this is the sign of a really sweet friendship. I can't stress that out enough, that's pretty much the key to strong friendships. or a really hot lesbian couple. your choice :D

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpikachu View Post
    And let me tell you something people, If the two share their experiences and make eachother feel better, this is the sign of a really sweet friendship. I can't stress that out enough, that's pretty much the key to strong friendships.
    Wow, that is so true. It will help strengthen their bond and help them with being coordinators as well. Doing that will make their friendship stronger and they will (and are) be best friends FOREVER. (BFFs!<3) Its so adorable. I can't explain it.;D

This Thread shall NOT die as long as I'm in charge!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Wow, that is so true. It will help strengthen their bond and help them with being coordinators as well. Doing that will make their friendship stronger and they will (and are) be best friends FOREVER. (BFFs!<3) Its so adorable. I can't explain it.;D

My point exactly. They're both coordinators, so doing this will strengthen their friendship, plus give our Ship some more awesomely cute hints <3. And they already know eachother very well, hopefully they'll meet again and give us some sweet scenes, like that fangirlish one in DP076. <3

EDIT: By any chance, would someone like to make a SapphirePearl banner? I would, but I don't know how ^^;;
    Last edited by sweetpikachu; 18th March 2009 at 1:14 AM.

@midnightjewelz: Please delete your double post. Thank you~

Anyways, new topic! or is it too soon... uhh i dont know!!

In what ways do you think that Dawn and May's personalities are similar?

They have that 'fangirlish' kind of personality. Know what I mean? jelly bean Also, Dawn and May can get excited very easily. That's basically why they're such good friends. They're also extremely sweet, and that's also why they're great friends~ <3

I'd like to join as well, (lol), mainly because I remember how people used to speculate how May/Dawn would interact back when DP first started.

I would say the ship is pretty interesting for a variety of reasons. The friendship is cute, but going beyond that is quite good. I also can't help but think May would make a better rival/mentor than Zoey would to Dawn, given they have more in common.

Here is a fanart from deviantart by endless summer, (I believe this person posts here on SPP)

http://endless-summer181.deviantart....nion-112384697 @ endless summer.

Yeah. This really needed to happen in the show.

They both have anger mangerment promblems. xD They both do get happy easliy and they both do contests. they are sweet and happy. they really do make the bests of friends.

They both get very excited over things, like I can see them both doing that high "HEHEEE YAY!" thing together. xD
    And fangirling was mentioned ..but even though all three girls pretty much had that trait.
    Shopping, clothes, cute things, ect. May was forever wanting to go shopping in the beginning. She had to get a different bathing suit at every place, haha. (i'm pretty sad that the writers gave that up after a while in AG though.) And when Dawn tried to leave for her adventure, she had that big suitcase of like a million clothes and accessories.
    They're both very emotional.

And I can't think. I mean, the two are different, but in a way ..they are similar in many fun ways. (: that's why they don't clash at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Yeah. This really needed to happen in the show.
    It really did. D:
    SOMEDAY it shall! (: (: aha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast