Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Mr. Mime Time! (064)

I don't like this episode. I found it boring and uninteresting.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

Charizard was still reluctant to obey Ash, even with all eight badges. Where the **** is this coming from???

Ash in that costume... oh god I almost died XD Actually, Ash was pretty funny overall. That whole moment with the 'non-existant' glass was utterly hilarious.

And he managed to convince Team Rocket that he was a Mr. Mime... though that isn't much of an accomplishment :P "I'm not a Mr. Mime! I just play one on TV!" Love it!

I like that Ash's mom recognized him... even though she did comment, "Does Ash have a twin?!" -_-;;
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

That girl was rather pretty ^_^ But this was a fun episode. Fat Mr. Mime was cool. Now Ash's mom has a Mr. Mime. yay.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it wasn't my favorite episode but i'm not complaining, mr mime looks funny if you ask me:P

I think it's nice that Mr. Mime chose to stay with Delia.

It's nice that she's not on her own all the time now.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Funny episode where Ash goes into the Mr.mime costume...i love it XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode was so hilarious and I almost cracked up when laughing! Why funny: because Ash had to dress up like a Mr. Mime for the play in town. But that's not the funny part: When Team Rocket steals a Mr. Mime and when they reach their hideout, Ash reveals himself that he was wearing that costume. Surprisingly, Team Rocket felt embarassed by that and Ash stole their balloon, up up and away!

I remember this episode. It sure was interesting and circus-ful. But one thing, I wasn't amused about Ash dressing up like a Mr. Mime, I used to say Brock or Misty could have done it. The machine Team Rocket used in this episode was interesting and tank-designed.

good episode

Mr. Mime was very strange. not Delia's, the other Mr. mime.

I loved his moves, they were great.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The beginning was funny. Ash walking into Mr. Mime's barrier and then attempting to catch it.

The circus itself was cool. Ash dressing up as Mr. Mime in order to motivate the lazy, fat, good-for-nothing Mr. Mime was genius. Too bad Team Rocket ruined it by taking him hostage.

Loved how both the wild and trained Mr. Mime trapped Team Rocket's Mecha in barriers and saved the day. 8/10

The part that team rocket discovered that they captured Ash instead of Mr Mime was hilarious!

7.5/10

Charizard, C'MON!

Ash has eight badges, so you're supposed to obey him now!

Ash was hilarious in that Mr. Mime outfit! It was great to see Delia get her own pokemon, too bad it was her only 1... I didn't however like the circus parts...

56/100

Charizard being all lazy and not obeying Ash made me mad. Makes me wish that it was still a Charmander. :/

But I did like Ash in a Mr. Mime costume! It was quite funny. Really, the thought of anyone dressed like Mr. Mime is funny. :D

Mr. Mime itself is such a hilarious Pokemon, with the way it looks and everything. It was nice to see Delia get her own Pokemon, especially one that helps her around the house. However, I would be a little freaked out about having a Mr. Mime living with me, because it's appearance can be kinda scary, too. :p

I'm probably late to the party, but isn't this the episode called 'It's Mr Mime Time' but the episode sign comes up reading 'It's Mr Mimie Time'???

That always made me lol.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I'm probably late to the party, but isn't this the episode called 'It's Mr Mime Time' but the episode sign comes up reading 'It's Mr Mimie Time'???

That always made me lol.
    Yeah, it does say "Mr. Mimie" on the episode card. :p

I wonder how they didn't notice that. You'd think they would have checked to make sure everything on the card was spelled correctly.

This was a pretty good episode. I never liked Mr. Mime (specifically Delia's Mr. Mime) as it never really stood out for me. It was always just there. In this episode, I didn't like any of the Mr. Mime. They were just annoying at worst most of the time. Stella was a pretty good CoD and I liked Ash dressing up as a Mr. Mime. I just didn't find the titular Pokémon interesting.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I wondered if Mr. Mime was actually caught by Delia.

My ideal battle ever!

I like this episode. It was funny to see that you can even get Pokémon being slobs. Tea Rocket stealing the show was great, it was even better when they realised they stole Ash and then he ends up stealing their balloon lol. It's a bit extreme how Team Rocket get these tanks just to capture Pokémon, yet they still fail to do so. Funny to see them blast themselves lol. Ash's mum and her Mr Mimey are so cute together.

xxx

Good to see Ash's mother getting Mimey, Mimey is so funny and epic! Stella was really harsh and mean against her Mr. Mime. If I was that Mr. Mime, I'd refuse to listen to her as well, or just run away. A whip... That's so mean...

Ash having to dress up as a Mr. Mime and get tortured by Stella, who by the way looks totally cute in her clown costume was hilarious.

Mr. Mime, ah that Pokémon makes me smile. But nothing can beat the hilarious scene with Ash and Brock and just the idea of having Ash dressed as Mr. Mime and getting abducted by Team Rocket is just so much comic in one, that this is a hilarious filler episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Yeah, it does say "Mr. Mimie" on the episode card.

I wonder how they didn't notice that. You'd think they would have checked to make sure everything on the card was spelled correctly.
    They were so lazy back in Kanto :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast