Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Mr. Mime Time! (064)

Hm, the most interesting part for me, was seeing the Mr. Mime use Barrier to build a giant wall to keep Team Rocket in.

I loved the way ash just said "I'm out of here" so casually when going to take the balloon.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Didnt like this episode that much because Mr. Mime was always such a boring Pokemon for me. I did like the circus thing and how Team rocket accidentally stole Ash in the Mr. Mime costume. That was priceless. Seeing Ash's mom get Mr. Mime was kinda cool but I wish she had done more with him. Still a nice episode with some highlights.

This episode is a memorable episode to me, because this is the episode where Ash's mom Delia got Mr. Mime. This episode also has a many funny moments that made this episode enjoyable.
    Ash running towards Pallet Town and getting slamed into Mr. Mime's Barriar was funny, Ash dressed up as Mr. Mime was funny as well. The circus leader Stella was cute, It's funny when Brock fell for her and said he'd do anything for her.
    I liked how Brock and Misty made excuses so Ash can act as Mr. Mime in the Circus(some 'friends' they are), Brock said he's too tall to be a Mr. Mime and Misty said she don't want to hide her face behind costume while blushing. Ash was still hesitating to act as a Mr. Mime, so Stella and some of her cute worker girls requested Ash to do it. Ash blushed and agreed to do it! Lol I thought Ash is dense about it, but he wasn't in this episode. I didn't like how Stella was training Ash, that was too harsh. No wonder why the real Mr. Mime didn't listen to her.
    I was surprised that Delia wasn't worried about Ash after Team Rocket kidnapped him, why was she so sure that Team Rocket will let him go? *Sigh*....at least she was shown to worry about him later. Anyway, It's funny when Ash scared them by revealing that he isn't the real and flew off with their balloon.
    I'm glad Delia got Mr.Mime at the end, he's a good helper.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Gah, i love this episode. First appearance of Mimey, its oddly cute. Glad to see that he made an appearance recently in BW.

Also, i found Stella to be a likeable Character of the day.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

When the title card of this episode was shown, I was thinking why it was spelled "It's Mr. Mimie Time!".
    I think it has to do with Delia's nickname for the one she has: 'Mimie'. Assuming it's spelled the same.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123