Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holiday Hi-Jynx! (065)

I liked the episode ^^ made me feel in a holiday mood, poor Jessie and her doll
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

The was the first and last stupidist christmas episode they had ever!

My ideal battle ever!

lol I love how Team Rocket even want to steal Santa. It's a shame it was actually James though and they were just practising. It was sad to see young Jessie's toy being stolen, but it was funny to see how she was even evil in her young ages. I liked how Jynx could make people see things via some Psychic power involving her hair.
    How could Ash swim in such cold waters? I also found it weird how Misty went to get Dexter to find out who Lapras was when she has one painted on her Gym. And why can it talk when Ash's Lapras he catches in the future can't?
    I loved Team Rocket's entrance in this episode because of how cold it was. I also loved Jessie's evilness throughout this episode. Although I also felt a little bit sad for her because she thought her presents were stolen. The best part is when Jynx just completely ruin Team Rocket's escape and get all the presents back.
    I feel like a dirty joke about Santa and all those Jynx needs to be made, but... I shall not. Why so Charmander though?

xxx

I have a Dutch Pokemon fanbook, with a comic adaption of this episode.

Jessie getting her doll "stolen" was funny, good to see that she eventually got it back. Lapras with telepathy was cool and Jynx being in love with Brock was even more epic.

Funny filler episode, 8/10. Enjoyable, but not really awesome.

I actually liked the episode, shame it was only aired twice.
    Though I have the DVD somewhere so yeah.
    I give this a 6.5/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I have nothing other to say this episode was in its concept, alright, but executed confusingly and left a lot of questions marks.

Enjoyed seeing this episode, mainly because of the Christmas feeling. Santa Clause was cute & Lapras having telepathy was interesting. I'm glad everyone got presents in the end!

I didn't see this episode until I was near adulthood. When I finally saw it, I was amazed.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    This episode and "Snow Way Out" were originally scheduled to air earlier in season one, but were delayed due to the seizure episode "Electric Soldier Porygon", which took the show off the air for four months in Japan, past the Christmas season. At least it's nice watching them in the midst of Charizard being a jerk, and we get to see what a nice little charmander he was once.
    Thanks for this; I came here to find out exactly this Figured somebody would've asked it already...

I really enjoyed this episode its perfect for the holiday season

They have recoloured the episode to change Jynx to current colours. It'll be airing on Pokémon Smash next week

I swear I've seen this a few times on Toonami... Do you think this edited version will be aired overseas?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I swear I've seen this a few times on Toonami... Do you think this edited version will be aired overseas?
    Probably, if it hasn't already. I was just unaware of it having been done. Last I heard is that it was pulled out of rotation

Well this is an unexpected turn of events, hoping it will air overseas too.

Ah, the writers knew my pain was still there about them letting go Starmie, so they had to backtrack. Haha. It was a good episode, it was funny to see the gang evade Jynx's Lovey Kiss.

I still think that this edit is completely unnecessary but I guess it's ok if it means the episode will no longer be banned.
    And maybe they will also improve the animation for the episode to look more like BW?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

I still remember this episode from when I was a kid lol. I loved to see Jessies story about her toy that was stolen and it was funny that the Jynx took it to Santas workshop and I like that Lapras could talk to humans. Im surprized that Jynx was changed to purple in the japanese cartoon and I hope that she stays the same colour in the english cartoon.

What a weird episode! It's really odd that the writers decides to put Santa Clause in Pokémon! Having Santa Claus in the Pokémon world felt very strange, he dosen't belong in there. Team Rocket were just annoying in this episode, I didn't like Jessie comtemplating revenge on Santa Clause.
    This episode also featured my least favorite Pokémon Jynx, who caused controversy after the English dub's airing of this episode. Later Game Freak had to change the colour of Jynx. There's another version of this episode of Japan where Jynx is re-coloured Purple, too bad we won't get the edited version of that episode in here.
    Even though I didn't like the concept of the whole episode, I did like some scenes from it. I liked the scene where Ash tries to catch Jynx. Ash sends out Pikachu to battle the Jynx and catch her, but she grabs him and then tries to kiss him. Misty tried to warn Pikachu about Jynx's Sweet Kiss attack, but it was too late! Jynx managed to give a Sweet kiss on Pikachu's cheek,(Ewww!) making him fall asleep. It's cool when Ash's Charmender came out and owned that annoying Jynx. The scene where Ash meets the Lapras was nice, it's interesting how the Lapras could talk in human speech.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

got quite a few posts to put back here because of the downtime. Well, no time like the present

This was a truly unique episode of the show.
    I never thought a show like this would ever make a holiday/Christmas-themed episode.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123