Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow Way Out (066)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    And this relates to the episode . . . how, exactly?
    i dunno, maybe he thinks he's at another place of the forum?
    mweh, he'll find out sooner or later i guess.

anyway this one was a nice warm friendship episode although it's chilly to the bone the spirit is fiery they sometimes say.

i'll give this a 8/10.

I really like this episode, it showed how much the pokemon cared about Ash, because they would rather stay with him than be inside their pokeballs.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by meggirl63 View Post
    The one moment that touched me was Ash having a few tears of joy in his eyes after having Pikachu back in his arms.
    That was pretty touching. I was happy to see so much determination to get Pikachu back.

Aside from that, there's not much else to say (unless it's about Jessie eating snow :3)
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I love this episode cause Charmanders in it. It was touching when Ash returnd all of his pokemon into their pokeballs to keep warm, and then them coming out of their pokeballs to keep him warm.

This was a good episode. I like when Ash and all of his Pokemon cuddle up together. ^_^ The timeline made no sense but I don't care.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

I really found this episode too shocking at first seeing Ash had to manage to survive a powerful snowstorm. But what really made me feel in shock is Charmander had to sacrifice it's flame burning in it's tail and use it as a firewood. I don't really think a Pokemon can sacrifice their own life as it can die and it'll be sad if it did.

Love this episode, the part where Ash and his Pokemon are together to keep them all warm...how cute<3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It's strange the way Jessie likes eating snow...It's just...ice!!!
    Everything about me:

My team:
    Slacker
    Skull
    Snow
    Nape
    Noir
    Hadou

Good episode.
    Actually we saw Ash's connection with his pokemon, and it was great.
    And i really loved how they kept each other in the snow.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

So much wrong with it. When it aired in the US, Ash's team had already been altered.

I'm glad we saw snow in Kanto. It's really too bad that this was so Filler-y with nothing going on besides some heartwarming moments.

4/10

I just saw this episode, thought it was pretty good and held the storyline well throughout the entire 20 minutes. Definitely one of the better eps of the first season.
    R.I.P. Max 8/8/1996 - 12/31/2008
    I love you, I miss you.

I thought it was sweet, but the logic was otherwise lame

This episode was good, and was touching, where Ash's Pokemon cuddled together to stay warm. I twas also nice to see more of Charmander, too.

I feel bad for Ash having to freeze his a** off in a cave all night while Brock and Misty are relaxing in a hot spring. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Seeing Ash have to freeze throughout the episode, and Brock and Misty relaxing and staying warm, made me feel bad for him... It was great seeing how much his Pokemon cared so much for Ash, that they helped keep him and each other warm.

15/100

I remember how Ash and his Pokemon were huddling together to stay warm in this episode. That part really touched me. I also liked being able to see Charmander, since it was my favourite Pokemon of Ash`s back in Kanto. Other than that, I found the rest of the episode to be quite boring.

nice episode but why is charmander in it? he already fully evolved in charizard
    Black FC 3911-7213-6878

I loved this episode. My favorite part was when Ash tried to get Pikachu inside his Pokeball but refused and all of his Pokemon came out and they all cuddled up together

I didn't like the episode. Ash's wasn't very interesting early on in the series and this episode just happens to be one of my least favorites. The idea was pretty neat but I felt bored watching it. Nothing noteworthy happened.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was ok. I don't see why Ash was so adamant to go through the harder path though. And he sure did pay for it, almost freezing to death while Brock and Misty spend the night in a hotspring. And somehow Team Rocket make a perfect looking 'ugloo' as James says. Those snogus boards looked horrible too.
    I don't understand the whole emotional scene Ash had either, I would have been annoyed that Pikachu wasn't obeying me. It was nice to see that Ash and co. actually end up stealing Team Rocket's balloon.

xxx

This is a good episode, and it shows the love of Ash's Pokemon for their trainer. However, Ash shouldn't have tried to get Pikachu back in his Poke Ball, Ash knows how much Pikachu hates that by now. But Ash deserved the cold problems, because of his stubbornness.

Emotional episode, 9/10.

A very good & touching episode.

Loved this episode purely for the scene with Ash and his Pokemon trapped in the cave. Easily one of the best scenes in the entire anime. It's very emotional and i'd love to have scenes like this brought back/made more often in the newest seasons of the anime.

None of the newest seasons have ever managed to create atmospheres like this, it's a shame.

That scene in the cave is probably one of the most sweetest moments a trainer can have with his Pokémon. For a filler episode that aired out of syndication, I did enjoy this one - mainly because it made the bond between all of them grow stronger.

This episode reminded me a lot of the movie "Alive" - although I haven't seen it, I know what it is about. It's based on a true story too. Look it up.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast