Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Evolution Solution (068)

Well, nice episode. Team Rocket catching Shellder was funny, they shouldn't have let it bite Slowpoke's tail, but search for a Water Stone and keep it themselves, and evolve it. That would get Team Rocket a nice and strong Pokemon. Psyduck was awesome, epic and perfect like always. 10/10.

That character of the day was hilarious with his ancestry. I also loved the explanation of the Slowpoke and it's unique evolution method. One of those episodes that are not that spectacular, but still solid.

Was never really interested in seeing Slowpoke but seeing it together with Psyduck was what made this episode funny & the best.

This episode had some of the best quotes of the season. The whole "conversation" between Psyduck and Slowpoke had me busting my gut in laughter!
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I completely forgot that Jessie caught a Shellder
    Walker Sleepover

That is one fast Slowpoke. It's a shame Psyduck had to say goodbye to Slowbro. It was like the only Pokemon that truly understood it.

This episode was pretty good, and It has some funny moments. I liked seeing Misty in her White swimswit at the beginning of this episode, she was looking nice in it. This episode's COTD Professor Westwood(5) was funny, I liked how he kept talking to all those portraits and forget that the last potrait .... which was his own potrait. was himself. It's also funny when Ash, Misty and Brock were whispering about Professor Westwood being "a little enccentric", and Professor Westwood thought that they were Kidnappers! LOL.
    Shellder biting on Psyduck's head was funny, Psyduck's headache blasting Team Rocket off was funny as well. Psyduck and Slowbro's interactions were odd. Oh well, they had almost same personality after all. Ash's "Psybro" joke was hilarious.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 28th April 2014 at 2:42 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I found it weird how even though it looks nothing like a normal Shellder, the shell on Slowbro's tail is still referred to as one.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I was surprised that an expert professor like Oak was confused about why Slowpoke evolves via Shellder biting its tail. Seeing Seafoam Island was neat, although it's too bad that it was basically a big resort place unlike in the games. Anyway, I cackled at Meowth's anger over Shellder's tongue, as well as when he tried to steal Persian's milk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123