Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pi-Kahuna (069)

Funny but impossible.

I mean, experience surfer go there every year to get the top of the rock.

And then, ash come and at the first try he win what nobody can do in many years.

funny.

Whats better than a Surfing Pikachu? i like this episode so much ^_^
    i like the blind Pikachu its so cute
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Wow... Double Pikachu! I love this episode because a surfing Pikachu is introduced here. It reminds me of the Surfing Pikachu from the Yellow Version games, with vast similarities. Plus, I liked the way it's trainer uses it for surfing as well. It can help anyone who wants to try it out for the Yellow Version games.

I remember this episode very well. Although, I'm a little suprised that they called a tidal wave/tsunami the Humanga Dunga. Also, the Gyrados' in this episode were really cool.

I totally loved Victor and Puka. Their coming together was so cute. They've got such a great bond, so it was so awesome to see them finally achieve their dream after all these years. One of my favorite Kanto episodes ever ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

mm, good filler.

the old Pikachu was strong and it has a great sense to the waves.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by schrik View Post
    Funny but impossible.

I mean, experience surfer go there every year to get the top of the rock.

And then, ash come and at the first try he win what nobody can do in many years.

funny.
    Ash wasn't the one that made it to the top of the rock... That other guy, Victor was...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    Whats better than a Surfing Pikachu? i like this episode so much ^_^
    i like the blind Pikachu its so cute
    The Surfing Pikachu was BLIND?!

Anyway, great episode. Filler, but with an interesting twist; surfing.

Loved Victor and his Pikachu. They were old but they still surfed and tried to meet their goal of planting their flag on that rock.

The big tidal wave scene where Victor succeeds in his goal was so epic. 10/10

Blind? i thought he had blue eyes xD.

I just noticed this episode existed, i wonder why i missed it? Nevermind, it was fun to watch the surfing Pikachu in anime, being my favorite event pokemon ever!
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

My sister said "It's evolving into Pikablu!" when Puka got that blue outline. I had to remind her that Pikablu isn't a real Pokemon.

Surfing Pikachu, Old Pikachu, Alternate Outfits, Ash being good at stuff that takes people years to master XD, so much to love about this one. Great episode.

Good filler. It was cool that Victor finally achieved his dream. Amazing how old Pooka looks when it really is old, the blue eyes are really cool. Seeing a surfing Pikachu is always cool.

60/100

This was an interesting episode. It was neat to see Pokemon surfing on a surfboard. And I was glad that Victor managed to accomplish what he had being trying to do for so long. I thought it was cool that his Pikachu had blue eyes, but they were shaped strangely which made its face look weird. O__o

A surfing episode and it was amazing. I never caught the reason as to why Victor's Pikachu had blue eyes but it was certainly cool. Jan, I think that was his name, inspiring Victor was a great story and I lied the part where Victor gave the two kids a similar speech that they could also do what he did. A very great episode overall.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I quite liked this episode. The 'humanga dunga' was a bad name, but it was nice to see someone conquering it after failing the first time. I really liked Victor's character, and I definitely loved Puka more than Pikachu. It was so much cuter with those blue eyes.
    Why would Ash need to be running for Pokémon training...?

xxx

Puka was an original idea, with his original appearance and his ability to sense waves. Victor helping and saving Ash was nice as well. Good to see him finally accomplishing his goal of placing his flag on the mountain. 9/10. This is an original episode, I like it.

I absolutely loved this episode. The surfing pikachu's eyes always freaked me out. but i rewatched it alot of times.

This was a good episode I love Misty's jogging clothes & bathing suit!! I'm also glad that Victor made his dream come true by putting the flag on top of the mountain.

Strangely, they re-aired this episode uncountable times. I did like the other Pikachu and the whole surfing thing was a interesting stuff. But than again, it didn't add much to the plot other than some minuscule training Ash did.

Pukas eyes were just weird

Baby Puka is the cutest Pikachu in the world. I couldn't help but smile when I saw it. It was a good episode and Victor managed to achieve his dream.

This is honestly one of my favorite episodes in the series- it's not about Pokemon battling at all but it doesn't have to be- it shows the bond between a surfer and his Pokemon, and his dream to accomplish his goal. Plus, almost nothing compares to the scene where Victor gets his flag atop the rock!

This was great episode, I liked seeing Victor and his surfing Pikachu.
    It's great how they achived their goal by putting the flag on the top of the mountain at the end.
    Also, Misty was looking great in her jogging cloths and her yellow swimsuit.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 26th September 2013 at 9:10 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12